I CAN CHEAT !!!!

Hi and excuse my english.

This is my first post.CM is a very great game .

I'm actually playing PBEM CE scenario.I've noticed two strange things (may be there are known bug, if any, sorry for this message).

With a stug I'm firing on the second floor of a building and I have no los (because there is a little hill between my stug and the building)on the first floor, but I can see the explosions of my rounds at ground level ? And these explosions seem to be lethal to infantry in the building...

I 've noticed too that when I save my turn a lot of time, the sequential organization of PBEM is disturbed which allows me to see the video JUST after I give my orders (so I can restart my turn if necessary before sending the file to the other opponent)...

Is somebody seeing the same thing ???

The "turn-save-reload" thing has been identified; it also tends to completely booger up the PBEM files so that the game becomes unplayable.

The other thing you mentioned ("I'm firing at the 2nd story of a building and killing infantry I can't see on the 1st floor") is completely logical to me. If you can't see somebody you can still mess him up by setting of explosives right next to him.

DjB

Actually they can.

I for one have blown a lot of roofs off buildings with tank fire aimed from behind hills at the tops of houses wink.gif

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Guest Big Time Software

Depends on what Exit they are from smile.gif

I wouldn't even joke like this, but all my friends from NJ seem to make more cracks about this than people from out of state wink.gif

Steve