Names

I was just wondering if anybody has seen their last names in the Gold Demo. I remember submitting it a while back and getting confirmation that it was going to be in the American name pool but haven't seen it. It's probably just a random thing and hasn't been selected yet, or maybe all the names in the scenarios are pre-set.

Has anybody seen DeBenedetto? hehehe

-Matt

Guest Madmatt

If you submitted your name to CMHQ way back last year than the confirmation you got was that we forwarded the names to BTS and NOT that you were neccesarily in it. All we did was send them the submissions. Wheter they made it in or not was BTS's discretion.

However I can confirm that many last names in the game are VERY familar and I would have to venture a guess that most of the submissions made it in.

Besides you can always open the editor and ADD your name to an existing unit if you like! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

I saw mine yesterday as a Lt. in VoT for the first time - it was pretty cool. What was not cool was how quickly my namesake led his platoon to be slaughtered in that lousy village.

------------------

---------------

CrapGame out

That's awsome!

I can't wait to see mine in there, I just don't know if it's too long and BTS voted it down.

It's really cool that they're allowing us to put our names into the final release though. Thanks BTS.

-Matt

I hadn't seen mine, so I just now popped open the ol' trusty hex editor and...sure enough! Sehmel is listed in there in the German area. Thanks BTS!!! I had Deutsche relatives fight (and fall) in the war. My father joined the Marines so he wouldn't have to go to Europe and fight any long-lost cousins...Thanks BTS for putting our name in there. Can't wait to show the old man!

Christian Sehmel

Seattle

I wasn't on board early enough to submit my name.... but then again i'll never see this on the forum...

" That damn sgt. McGarvey, I had his sherman placed in an excellent ambush position, What does he do? He misses! Point blank, twice!! then gets taken out by a 200 meter shreck team. Can we court martial our guys? or just beat them with sticks?"

Lorak

------------------

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM