Excellent news!

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Gotcha reading huh? Well I would just like to annouce that after 3 weeks my copy of CM found its way up here to Canadia! I am glad I have cleared my schedule for lets see here... ummm six years! Hmmmmmm I hope that will be enough time...

So the message is those who are waiting for their copies: Its on the way! Took 3 weeks but we all know its worth it. =)

------------------

You have offended my family , and you have offended the honour of the Shaolin Temple, prepare for battle vile mannered dog!

No not from any movie I can remember, but then again sitting infront of a computer monitor all day at work and then sitting infront of one all night playing the CM Demo (now the full ver!) can do wacky things to ones head. Oh yes and the hamsters are only $1 on weekdays... oh wait sorry scambled brain cells again... d@mn '19 monitor... maybe I should change my sig to something better...

------------------

You have offended my family , and you have offended the honour of the Shaolin Temple, prepare for battle vile mannered dog!

lol, heres my new signature...

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Der Unbekannte Jäger:

lol, heres my new signature...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh YES!.... that is one BADD ASS signature!!!

Just don't let Elijah Meeks see it, or he'll spend the next 4 million years explaining to you why objectivist rule.

------------------

The counter-revolution,

people smilling through their tears.

Who can give them back their lives, and all those wasted years.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MIA:

That's weird, I live in Western Australia and it only took 1 week 6 days for my copy to get here... Thanks BTS smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably as a result of the longest, most peaceful, unguarded border in the world, combined with NAFTA and trade agreements too numerous to mention, as well as our very real proximity and the coordination of our postal services...sending anything to Canada takes twice as long as sending things to any other part of the planet. I've sent packages airmail to Turkey with addresses that weren't even remotely right that got there quicker than airmail packages to major metros in Canada. I blame South Park...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

One Day, One Week, One Month, one year, 25 years of wargamming!! It has been worth the wait! Cannot wait for the next Version, or should I say... Who cares the wait will be worth it!

Have fun!! tongue.gif

------------------

"Victory smiles upon those who anticipate the changes in the character of war, not upon those who wait to adapt themselves after they occur."

General Guilio Douhet