Hi BTS. So, what progress have you made today?

Guest Capt_Manieri

Guest Capt_Manieri

This question is primarily directed to Steve. A question that I'm sure that's on everyone's mind. I don't want to bust your balls or anything, but what have you been doing lately? I'm not accusing anyone of being lazy. I'm just wondering how things are piecing together after vacation...just wondering. That's all. Do things look on the up and up? I'm not asking for any huge update on development...I'm just wondering if things are coming together smoothly after this long vacation. I mean, I'm back in school after a week.....and I can't get it together!!! biggrin.gif Although, I'm pretty sure you are pretty well organized.

Guest phoenix

Jeezzus, can't you STOP posting questions that have NO value whatsoever???

The game will NOT be done for a few weeks. You will NOT have it today, tomorrow or next week. Relax. Focus your engery on something positive.

LOL..

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I don't want to bust your balls or anything, but what have you been doing lately .... I'm not accusing anyone of being lazy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gees Manieri I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this post wink.gif...

Short version of the answers you'll get:

Yes, Steve and Charles are organised. Yes, things are moving along. No, they're not lazy or incompetent and incapable of finishing this wink.gif.

(Do you really expect to get a detailed answer on this? )

Oh, and just to try to follow the veerings of your mind... Yes, tartar sauce goes well with haddock.. Weird? No weirder than what you come up with Manieri wink.gif. Seriously, your posts are like comic relief to me at this stage wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt_Manieri:

This question is primarily directed to Steve. A question that I'm sure that's on everyone's mind. I don't want to bust your balls or anything, but what have you been doing lately? I'm not accusing anyone of being lazy. I'm just wondering how things are piecing together after vacation...just wondering. That's all. Do things look on the up and up? I'm not asking for any huge update on development...I'm just wondering if things are coming together smoothly after this long vacation. I mean, I'm back in school after a week.....and I can't get it together!!! biggrin.gif Although, I'm pretty sure you are pretty well organized. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, can I get to have MEMBER status if I post this question 29 more times? Huh? huh? huh? Has anyone mentioned lately.......crack kills!?

LOL Rex, it isn't this question we're joking about. Its the fact that it is as off-kilter as many of his others wink.gif.

I just have fun trying to imagine if Manieri figured Steve would actually answer, "No, I've been too drunk to do any work. I don't think the game will ship this millenium since I sort of forgot to organise stuff" wink.gif

There's also a little issue of Manieri posting many, many needless posts when he first came on wink.gif.

In any case I don't think anyone is really hammering him. Most are just laughing at the question and having a little fun/poking a little fun. (like my post did)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rex:

Yeesh!

The poor guy asks a (fairly?) reasonable question and you guys pounce on him like a pack of wolves.

You should all take phoenix's advice 'Relax. Focus your energy on something positive.'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Believe me, I'm not slamming him at all. I'm just poking fun. If I was slamming, you all would clearly know. I just find his posts mildly amusing, please don't take offense, because none was meant........(28 to go or so.) I find this board extremely helpful by just reading it. That's why I don't ask many Q's, most of the answers are on the board, you just have to look a little. I spend more time making fun of myself and my inability to win a pbem.....isn't that right Berlichtingen?

Ahh! An inside joke! I've been offline for awhile, so I guess I missed out...

Anyways, how 'bout this:

Actually, progress on CM has been stopped for awhile now. The entire BTS staff has been hired to put the finishing touches on CC5 (which has always been our dream). We're just stalling until April Fools Day, when we'll let the rest of you in on the joke!!! Ahahaha!!!

Guest Agent Canaris

[This message has been edited by Agent Canaris (edited 01-04-2000).]

Guest Captain Foobar

actually, I have taken to posting on the cc4 forum. I'm not being obnoxious or anything like that, just debating realism. I figure I'm entitled to post there since I actually own CC4. wink.gif

Jeez I think its a fair question. After all like many of us he has pre ordered and wants to know what the product status is.

BTS has shown no problem in posting updates in the past all he asked for was another. I join him in the request. Go ahead flame me, I need something to light my ciggy off. wink.gif

Guest Agent Canaris

Dumbo,

I erased that smiley face thing. I wasn't trying to flame anyone. I apologize. It might have been too silly.

I did a search on Captain_Manieri and thought the number of his recent posts was funny.

Again I apologize if I offended anyone.

Guest Big Time Software

Sheesh, this one sprung up out of nowhere.

The question isn't a bad one in a vacuum, but it is one that is posted far too often. At this point we will post something when we think we have something to say. At the moment we are just bashing away at stuff. SPW 250/8 textures are almost done for example smile.gif

Steve