Who has the most posts?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TownsendVol:

not I, How many do I need to get off of this Jr. member status?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need 30 man

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TownsendVol:

How many do I need to get off of this Jr. member status?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're halfway there and you still haven't even ordered the damned game, which would be an excellent use of the keyboard while preparing #17 for publication. Do it now! Operators are standing by!

Germanboy is the leader so far with over 2000. Any more? Moderators don't count, sorry.

P.S. Still looking forward to our game, Townsend. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Ezmartini (edited 12-29-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Ezmartini (edited 12-29-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff Pattison:

It's not the quanity that counts, it's the quality.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's absolutley correct. That's 580 quality posts, in my case. (plus 2 that weren't so good. smile.gif ) Besides, the quality of people's sigs also matters. BTS and Madmatt may have the most posts, but they don't even have signatures. What kind of quality is that? smile.gif

*None of this post should be taken seriously under any circumstances.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob/1:

How many people with over 900 post (other then me and Matt and half the peolpe here).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crap, a bit short. smile.gif

(I knew I'd some day regret not taking part in the cess of the pool.)

As of this post I have 1196 posts. When I was "Ol' Blood & Guts" I nearly had 800 posts when I lost that ID back in May.

Ahhh, remember those days? The Legacy of Ol' Blood & Guts....

One thread comes to mind, about SS_Panzerleader complaining about that the auto-surrender kicked in when he wanted to fight to the last man. We went round and round on that. Ahhh, the memories... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

I reckon I'm in the 2000 range. First signed on as "Zigster". Forum crashed. Changed name to "Babra". Forum crashed. Changed name to "Formerly Babra". Took a CM break. Changed name to "Forever Babra".

Over 1000 confirmed anyway. About twenty of them were "insightful". biggrin.gif

------------------

Is "patheti-sad" a word?

Sadly I am only at 1100. Really shouldn't have spent so much time lurking and trying to learn things when I first showed up.

Jumbo,

A nice public service anouncment from the Pool.

You can check your post by clicking the little person icon at the top of your post(or anyone elses) gives nice info such as E-mail addresses ect(profile link).

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Been here since the start and then some, that might explain smile.gif Not that I am a big talker, anyway...

------------------

"An hour has 60 minutes, each minute in action has a thousand dangers."

- Karl-Heinz Gauch, CO 1st Panzerspähkompanie, 12th SS Panzerdivision

I guess Moon is the new leader then.

------------------

"You see, while I've been gone you loony chumchucks have thrown Peng in a ditch, ran Frenchie out of town and reduced Seanachai to a four-sentence-max-posting wretch. To compound this, you have managed to create an entire fantasy world for me to occupy that consists almost but not entirely of a Polar Bear's rectum. And, AND, you moved the Cesspool to Australia. You should be ashamed of yourselves." - Elijah Meeks

RUN LIKE HELL - CM/Cross Country motto

Well, not really. Look for a guy named Fionn and check his profile. eek.gif Hasn't been around too much lately, though, so many of the new guys might not even know him...

------------------

"An hour has 60 minutes, each minute in action has a thousand dangers."

- Karl-Heinz Gauch, CO 1st Panzerspähkompanie, 12th SS Panzerdivision