Unit Purchase Bug?!?

Anyone have this happen? You buy a bunch of stuff in a QB, and then the computer gives you different units at the setup? It's happened twice to me recently.

1) I bought two 251/9 HTs, and they were switched to 250/9. You can imagine my consternation.

2) I bought 3 sharpshooters and they were switched to 1 sharpshooter and 2 M1919 MGs.

I still have the file for #1.

Anyway... I'm wondering if I'm the only one.

Mark

------------------

Scouts Out!

Don't you just hate it when that happens? You order something and if they're out of stock instead of leaving it out of the order they asume you want something else.

Man it's annoying... as long as it's not your money what do they care?

[This message has been edited by howardb (edited 08-31-2000).]

I don't recall ever seeing that happen. I've had the reverse happen, where I bought something and then forgot about it because it was hidden in the woods. smile.gif

I honestly can't think of a way that could happen unless it's a bug or you somehow made a mistake and thought you bought something ... no offense intended.

Joe

I've just found another one

Maths.JPG

As you can see a vet infantry company should cost 465 pts and I shouldn't be able to afford one as I only had a 450 pt limit, but the nice computer took pity on me and only charged 390 and then gave me the full 465pt worth of troops.

Just had a play with other troop types and the spent:cost never add up. This was a battle with the British defending. Is there some sort of reduction in costs for infantry defending or ?

[This message has been edited by Private Pike (edited 08-31-2000).]

Private Pike, In regards to the purchase above. If you notice your company has support units automatically attached like the piats an mortars. They end up being charged to your support column. You'll see that if you add up all three sets of these they add up to 75pts. Now add that to the 17 pdr AT gun and you'll see that 105pts + 75pts = 180pts total for support. That is correct.

------------------

Thanks for Athskin!

[This message has been edited by Grognerd_Fogman (edited 08-31-2000).]