The REAL frustration of Combat Mission

I agree with all of the above, I'm in New Orleans and a doc so if you guys need help (hopefully not) or a good meal (hopefully) look me up.

I ordered a second copy for my Dad. I propose that everyone buy a copy for Father's day for their Dad or son (or daughter - yeah right). I admit though that the real reason I got one for my Dad is so I have at least one PBEM opponent I can beat!

I'm in Monroe for the summer. I hope to get down to New Orleans sometime.

If possible, what say we hook up and frag each other on a hotseat game?

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK

Guest grunto

This game is a work of art. I have a check in the mail for 2 copies.

it's Steve and Charles, right? which one programs or do you both? either way as a programmer i can tell anyone that combat mission is quite the piece of work for such a small outfit. it just goes to show that in software sometimes a very small team is far more productive than a larger team. the overfunded teams tend to be the laziest unless they have tremendous self discipline.

i just realized that your editor is going to blow people away. i can design a river battle operation with two large hills, one on each of the outer maps. i'm going to have gurkas and 442nd... well in another version...

in cm1 i'm going to try to represent abrams and his outfit battling 2 divisions of green german armor (panthers in the shadows?).

experienced sherman battalion against totally green panthers.

andy

You guys can come over to my house anytime and f*%$# my sister.

------------------

As I walk through the Valley of Death, I will fear nothing, for I am the meanest mother*#*#** in the valley. (George S. Patton)

I fully agree with Jeff.

As a wargamer since some 20 years now, I feel grateful for what BTS is doing for improving WWII computer games.

I'm looking forward to the moment I will finally receive the game -I just hope the mailing to Italy will not create trouble!

Ciao a tutti.

------------------

S.Ten.® Lunari