CM2?

Guest Warphead-

Yes, it will be the Eastern Front.

And you can get tons of information if you search this forum about it.

And no, there is no release date. It will be a long time to go though... smile.gif

------------------

["Haben die Krupp-Werke Betriebsausflug? Da rollt ja halb Deutschland auf mich zu..." (Vincent)]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

How many damn times do we have to hear this question? Every day there's a post about it. Go play the first installment and have some f*****g patience.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Colonel, hold up wait a minute. There was a time when you were new and you asked questions too. (I rhymed again - watchout now)

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Err...

First before being seemingly outright rude I want to say I love all newbies.

Newbies are our friends.

We fancy newbies.

Newbies are refreshing...

Well, done.

OK Antti, you being Finn and the Winter War being (or is it not?) in CM2, I can understand your free wheeling enthusiasm.

After all, you Finns are well known of this Forum for your uncanny ability to kick back russians crack troops with a cod and a reinder flavored bubble gum...

biggrin.gif

CM2 couldn't be seen anywhere soon because things will happen in that precise order:

CM1 (Done)

TCP/IP Patch (Worked on, still in pre beta status)

CM2 (Might not be even started)

Whatever (Not even started)

Dead bodies with blood effect (Not worth answering)

Welcome on board.

Oh, and lest I forgot.

I'd rather have a refreshing newbie than an old sod turned sour any time of the day.

------------------

After many weeks of exposure to Croda on the Thread, we had all developed Inner Crodas, the Peng Challenge Thread equivalent of crablice...

Senility

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 12-14-2000).]

Yes, i'm a newbie. My grandpa was kicking the russians in the ww2! He was a sergeant...

I'm not sure(i dont remember the guys name)what you said about the Finns, cause my english is not so good. But i hope you said something good smile.gifShould i check wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antti:

Yes, i'm a newbie. My grandpa was kicking the russians in the ww2! He was a sergeant...

I'm not sure(i dont remember the guys name)what you said about the Finns, cause my english is not so good. But i hope you said something good smile.gifShould i check wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was good. It was saying how the Finns kicked Russian ass in 1939/40.

Yes, Finns are definitly welcoome on this board. Who else is home to TSS, a man who can summon knowledge on any obscure Finn/Russian battle on command!

"What, you don't beleive that rocket-Reindeer with Gammon bombs strapped to its antlers were used in a impromptu Lapplander Sturm Battalion? why, at the battle of (insert name of Finnish Hamlet here), They slaughtered an entire Soviet Army Corp With nary a scratch!"(Followed by entire Battalion supply stats for course of war, campaign history, leader bios, etc.) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

......God I love that guy.....

------------------

"Life is pain. Anyone saying otherwise is selling something."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

CM2 couldn't be seen anywhere soon because things will happen in that precise order:

CM1 (Done)

TCP/IP Patch (Worked on, still in pre beta status)

CM2 (Might not be even started)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You missed it BTS said back in July that CM2 was go!

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC

Join Robs CMC2 today! Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Board

BHQS board