CM Idiots on the CC Board.

I ignored the earlier spamming of the CC board, but it seems you little losers are so insecure about your product that you continue to spam it.

In retaliation I will start to spam your boards, if this does not produce the desired effect I will move on from there.

You reap what you sow.

I tried combat mission and the whole 3D thing is a joke, it is just pictures, and I could not play in that mode because it sucked, I would play in one of the more overhead views.

So take what I am going to give you like men or we play hardball, I could care less Big Time, remember you started it.

-Igotmilk™, You are my sunshine.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Die! Die! Die!

I hope you all Die!!

If you like the game fine, do not spam my boards!!

I thought we had been through this once already. Although I take great exception to someone coming to this board and making threats it could have been avoided if we would play in our own neighborhood. I am not going to waste the time to go see what was posted at the CC site, I have never purchased a CC game and I never will, it is not my bag. It is theirs though so let them have it.

IMO it is juvenile behavior that leads to this sort of thing, from both sides. I hope that Steve or Charles can lock this one up and everyone else can let it go and stay out of the CC sites.

"The whole 3D thing is a joke, it is just pictures"

BTS are currently working on getting ACTUAL tanks to burst through your monitors, but their legal department said there may be some repercussions due to lawsuits regarding property damage.

All kidding aside, I don't visit the CC forum, and if some of our guys have been lambasting CC on your board, I regret their behavior.

Yes, I for one prefer CM, but they are different games and it should be left at that. Both games have their fan bases, and I know that I wouldn't like to see people trashing CM all the time on our board.

Regards,

GAFF

Marcsum,

I do not own the board, but I read it. And it does get more than 10 messages a day. If it didn’t Big Time Software would not have to have employees go there and spam it.

If you think Big Time can handle 50,000 posts in a day I can try that if you like?

-Igotmilk™, Spam the Spammers!

biggrin.gif

KwazyDog,

I do not use mods so I could care less what you do. Everyone at the CC forum knows about CM, but it is CM players (Or owners) who have to spam other sites. I could care less if you never come back to CC, just don’t make the mistake of thinking I care about CM. You may call me a child, but your “I’ll take my ball and go home” response is more telling than anything I ever posted.

Bye loser.

-Igotmilk™

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by KhanQueso (edited 06-26-2000).]

Khan, there are a couple things I think you may not know. BTS has a grand total of two employees. Steve and Charles. Anybody else has no connection with BTS beyond being a fan and possibly a beta tester. Therefore, if you wish to accuse anyone, you should accuse the people who actually made the posts and not blame BTS for the actions of people unassociated with them. Also, I would be interested to hear what volume of posts you are talking about. 10 in a day? 2 in a month? How many? It is quite relevant, actually, because while the former would be spam, the latter would not be unreasonable. So, please take this as a polite request to, in the future, provide the relevant facts before making accusations about things most of us here know nothing about.

------------------

Questions, comments, arguments, refutations, criticisms, and/or sea stories?

Personally, KwazyDog, I will not assume that right off the bat. The tone of his posts so far does not make me optimistic, but I prefer to provide a clear offer of rational discussion and see what happens before I decide.

------------------

Questions, comments, arguments, refutations, criticisms, and/or sea stories?

Scott,

It was one today, though it seems to go in spurts. As people here have stated the supposed owners of Big Time Software have even asked people not to spam other boards, but magically someone does. One unsolicited post is spam. If you do not think that is the case I can send you thousands of unsolicited e-mails?

-Igotmilk™

biggrin.gif

Reminds me of a scene in SPR.

"He's our friendly neighborhood morale officer." (As paras shrug off propaganda).

That's the same response I take when something like this pops up.

Khan, I'm sorry that you happen not to like CM, but I also play CC2 and I think in all honesty that CM is an advance. End of my opinion here. Have fun playing the CC series if you'd like, but please do not go around annoying inoocent people on this board.

Guest KwazyDog

True Scott, and that is a good foot to take.

I do remember his posts from when I used to frequesnt the CC forums though, so I guess I am maybe making a preconecption here. I would have thought it possable he had grown up since then but it looks like maybe not.

ScottC,

I do not know what you expect my tone to be? You are the fans spamming other boards, so of course you think that is OK!!! I know it is probably written up in the business model, but let me ask you one question, if the game is so good why are people spamming and not playing?

-Igotmilk™

biggrin.gif

Gen. Sosaboski

I am glad you like CM, I don’t, BUT I do not have to spam everyone my opinion!! I am coming over here in response to CM generated spam.

So, yes, it is nice of you all to take the moral high ground AFTER you have spammed!

-Igotmilk™

biggrin.gif

Guest KwazyDog

But seriously, 99.9% of the people here havnt spammed *your* board, so why come here and bother them? Why not email those people directly?

It comes across as a lame attempt to stur up trouble. Honestly, I couldnt care less what you say here, it wont chance my opinions on anything. So what do you hope to accomplish?

Ill tell you what will probably happen. Some people may read this that are as immature as you and your will have more people posting about CM over there. SO all you have really done is made worse what you were trying to stop.

Wait until you leave school and get out into the real world, its a scarey place and crap like this dosnt work, it only makes things worse. wink.gif