Scenarios available now at RD

Hello,

The Rugged Defense Wargaming Club has obtained permission to post scenarios at

our site.

Feel free to download them from:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/edwin.vos/cm/cm.htm

from there go to the CM scenario section.

They won't work with the demo,and it would be a cheap shot against Charles and Steve to try it,so instead please wait till the mailman rings your bell. In the meantime,read up on the text covering the

scenario/operation, and get ready to RUMBLE!

Good hunting,

Cyberfox

Dick Reece

CyberFox,

Nice start on the scenario download pool. Keep up the good work. Are you going to have an area to upload scenarios for us out here to post ours? What about some type of rating system where players that have played the scenario can rate them. Maybe post the number of reviewers and the average score they've given the scenario/op? Liked the pics for the ones you've posted too. Gives us some sense of what the scenario will be like.

Thanks,

Mikester out.

Damn you sir, damn you I say! Have you no sense of decency? No sense of common courtesy? Is compassion dead? Here we are, desperate to know if the damn MANUALS have arrived yet and you TAUNT us, yes taunt us I say, with SCENARIOS and OPERATIONS none of us can play! What kind of sick perverted animal are you? {sob} May you rot in hell {sniff}.

BTW, the stuff looks great.

Joe

------------------

"I don't want them brave, I want them dead!"

Thomas J. (Stonewall) Jackson

My scenarios at www.gamesofwar.de are inactive for one reason only - I don't want anybody to download them and try to open them with the demo. It won't work, and it will frustrate the hell out of you. But you will try and try and try again (I know I would...) Eventually you will become bitter people, unable of any social intercourse, an empty shell of your former self... smile.gif

I'll activate the links when the first CD's are shipping...

Martin

PS. (shameless plug) In the meantime read up on some infantry tactics in CM... click here -> http://www.gamesofwar.de

Guest Germanboy

Moon, great stuff on infantry tactics.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moon:

My scenarios at www.gamesofwar.de are inactive for one reason only - I don't want anybody to download them and try to open them with the demo. It won't work, and it will frustrate the hell out of you. But you will try and try and try again (I know I would...) Eventually you will become bitter people, unable of any social intercourse, an empty shell of your former self... smile.gif

I'll activate the links when the first CD's are shipping...

Martin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I knew the reason. wink.gif

------------------

Finally........Maximus...has come back.....to the Forum!!!