Combat Mission Contest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>We are therefore pleased to present to our readers a chance to win a copy of this groundbreaking WWII tactical game!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, wonder what THEY think of the temporary lack of TCP/IP and the "poor" graphics? biggrin.gif

BTW, TOUGH questions rolleyes.gif With that said however, my thanks to SimHQ for their sponsorship of the contest and getting the word out, very much appreciated.

Joe

Spoons! Glad to see you dude. I found out about CM in the Combatsim armor forum. I was perusing the M1TP3 death threads (good writeup you had on Sim HQ btw) and Steal Beasts threads when someone posted something about CM. Well, one thing led to another and now I don't care about M1TP3 not coming out anymore. Glad to see you're interested in CM. Great WW2 game.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

I particularly liked the potato masher alternatives wink.gif.

Now the ONLY way that could have been made better is if the "Kitchen Sink" had been one option.

Of course it would have to be the SchwereKitchensinkgungswaffe Sdkfz 250/111 Ausf F ( issued to Panzergrenadierr armoured battalions in 1943 prior to the development of the mult-barreled "Leichtekitchensinkwerfer 38(t) " mounted on Pzkwf 38 (t) chassis or otherwise it wouldn't make sense wink.gif. ( if you don't get it do a search on "kitchen sink" wink.gif )

Fionn wrote:

SchwereKitchensinkgungswaffe Sdkfz 250/111 Ausf F

Surely you mean:

Schwereküchewaschbeckengungswaffe

(Note: I learned my Germany from WWII comics. So if you think that I know what I'm speaking of, you're seriously wrong.)

- Tommi

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fionn:

Of course it would have to be the SchwereKitchensinkgungswaffe Sdkfz 250/111 Ausf F ( issued to Panzergrenadierr armoured battalions in 1943 prior to the development of the mult-barreled "Leichtekitchensinkwerfer 38(t) " mounted on Pzkwf 38 (t) chassis or otherwise it wouldn't make sense wink.gif. ( if you don't get it do a search on "kitchen sink" wink.gif )<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah!! Once again, Fionn, you parade your ignorance of military plumbing for all to see. Any child of three-and-a-half knows that the LKS 38(t) never made it out of prototype. You are making the tyro's mistake of confusing it with the Schwerevolkssturmspüler 253/15(g) which saw service in both steel and enameled aluminum versions.

See, for example, von Plumb und Flux's "I Can't Do It Till Next Thursday: A History of Axis Plumbing Units, 1939-1945" pp. 201-455.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

Guest Germanboy

Fionn and Hakko - you two wouldn't know a Schwerenahverteidigungsspüle Sdkfz.19934 Ausf.27B-6 ® if the Palmolive was squirted into your eyes. You both are truly pathetic excuses for grognards.

Anyway, since I can no longer deal with the sort of crap peddled by the likes of you as wisdom while it is nothing more than horse-dung, I have decided to focus on my next tome 'Französische Beutepanzer and their impact on Japanese-Russian relations during the withdrawal from the Kuban bridgehead'.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spoons - SimHQ:

Not that anyone HERE doesn't have a copy wink.gif, but we're having a contest at SimHQ.com and giving away seven copies of the game. Any help in passing the word on would be great....awesome response so far.

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/contests/combatmission <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have been assimilated

------------------

Eventually, you will all be assimilated

Gees Ethan, any FOOL knows that no vehicle based on a German chassis would have a g prefix. Prefixes were for non-German vehicles only.

Of course, a congenital idiot like yourself wouldn't know such basic facts.

Bah, anyone who uses Plumb und Fux's books really shows their level. Bah, you might as well read Showroom to gain an insight into the situation. Honestly the only book worth its enamel for this kind of research MUST BE

Ivanna Drainencleaner's " Sorry, ve zo not do zat motel anymore. A complete illustrated history of the development of the K weapons." ( K being Kuechen variant of course... )

Really Ethan. if I were you I'd feed myself down the trash disposal for quoting Plum and Flux's in this august company.

Andreas,

I hope this tome is more interesting than your recent thesis " Effects of American condom quality on Operation Zitadelle." I must admit I don't agree with your findings regarding Rodminstrev's Guard Tank Army's over-reliance on these convincing in the least.