Tuesday Explosive Update! Yeah and some more stiking damn Mods!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

God am I getting tired of all these freaking mods.

Yes, they are good but they are a pain in the ass to post night after night. I may have to do a MOD FREE WEEK or something.

Anyway, a lot of people really liked the new explosions posted a few days back. Well your about to like them even more with new 3d effects added to them. They really rock now. Tiger has also whipped up some new fire too but there isnt much that can be done to that texture to be honest. Just not enough frames of animation.

I have also posted a couple of cool looking Hetzer mods as well.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Madmatt

Somehow an extra letter "T" attached itself to the filename in the link. Crafty sum'bitch!

All fixed and thanks!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 09-05-2000).]

Those hi-res skins are stunning.

I just got MDMP-2 last nite and installed it on my PC! I fire up the Tutuorial and my jaws could not spring back up when I saw the new high-res Pz IV! It was too late to watch other vechicle and do the translations for my Mac.

Keep it up people!.

Grififn.

P.S. Is it possible to add new 3D models like Starfleet Command? Is there anyone working on this direction?

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

I think the models themselves are hard coded into the game, so only BTS could add more in a patch or something.

Also, having read the readme file that comes with it, I don't think the Mark IV texure in MDMP-2 is hi-res. Only the Tiger and Jagdtiger are. Unless the Mac version is different than the PC, that is.

------------------

No, there will be no sequels. Charles and Steve have given up wargame design in disgust and have gone off to Jamaica to invest their new-found wealth in the drug trade. -Michael emrys

[This message has been edited by Vanir (edited 09-05-2000).]

Hmm I gotta learn to do that faded look on the paint, Tiger's hetzer seems to have a gritty, "more there" kinda look to it. cool.gif

Oh well, hope y'all enjoy mine too, It's my first biggrin.gif (and far from the last)

------------------

Pzvg

"Confucious say, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Hey Madmatt-

You need to get in touch with pritzl and put his Allied winter cammo patterns on CMHQ. He seems to be having trouble figuring out how to make them available to everybody. I suggested he talk to you but I don't know if he'll read that thread again.

------------------

-Bullethead

Want a naval sim? Check out Raider Operations at www.historicalgames.bizland.com/index.html