Scenarios active for download!

Hey Max! Thanks for the browser tip. By the way, have you ever considered switching to decaf for your afternoon "tea time"? I think Lewis did, and look at what a wonderful person he turned out to be when not under the influence of artificial stimulants.

Give it some thought.

der bob

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buddy:

Mac users only have one button on their mouse and so they can't right-click.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

alt-click starts the download immediately for those with the true faith.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by der Bob:

Hey Max! Thanks for the browser tip. By the way, have you ever considered switching to decaf for your afternoon "tea time"? I think Lewis did, and look at what a wonderful person he turned out to be when not under the influence of artificial stimulants.

Give it some thought.

der bob<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I was too for a while (a wonderful person), but then when something new comes up, like scenario downloads or patch downloads, everybody seems to forget how to run their computer. So what is a man to do? confused.gif

I mean as a Mac-user, shouldn't you know by now that a CTRL-Click is the same as right-click? As Ripley said in Aliens, "Have IQ's dropped slightly since I've been gone?"

------------------

Don't mind me. I'm just a little ol' realist.

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-16-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-16-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

So what is a man to do?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Respond politely and with grace helping those who know less than you about computers but probably know lots more than you in many fields of knowledge figure out whatever they need help with. That or don't respond and let someone with more courtesy do it.

- Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Well, I was too for a while (a wonderful person), but then when something new comes up, like scenario downloads or patch downloads, everybody seems to forget how to run their computer. So what is a man to do? confused.gif

I mean as a Mac-user, shouldn't you know by now that a CTRL-Click is the same as right-click? As Ripley said in Aliens, "Have IQ's dropped slightly since I've been gone?"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Max:

I've never touched a Mac, so I cannot comment on that. I used to use IE 5, but I've developed an unhealthy dislike of Microsoft recently, so I use Netscape exclusively. I presumed that "save link as" probably meant the same as "save target as", but was a bit surprised by how fast it happened.

I don't recall asking for instruction on how to use a browser or a mouse, but being the thoughtful (albeit caffeine-impaired) type you are, you leaped to the rescue. You ought to hang out at the Panzer Elite "general discussion" board for a while, since it will prove to be a target-rich environment for your rapier-like wit. Watch for "Alfred Jodl"--he's fun to spar with.

der bob