OT 21st Century Toys Panther Tank

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiger:

Has she got a sister? biggrin.gif hehe

-john<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, her sister is a stripper in Vegas ! (no joke) lol. Ok you guys should just forget you read that!! Nothing to see here! Move on.

------------------

Veni, vidi, panzerschrecki

Does anyone have a picture of this Panther, etc that they could post? Would sure like to see it..

------------------

Ob's stürmt oder schneit, ob die Sonne uns lacht, der Tag glühend heiß oder eiskalt die Nacht, bestaubt sind die Gesichter, doch froh ist unser sinn, ja unser sinn, es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin

-- Panzerlied

Guest ckoharik

If you can't post them I'll be happy to.

BTW, I just got my new Dell laptop with the 1600x1200 capable screen. Damn, CMBO looks awesome!!! Now I'm going to get in trouble at work I just know it.

Amazing, to find stuff like this at Toys-R-Us. Who'd a thunk it? Guess we'll have to call it Krauts-R-Us now.. biggrin.gif

------------------

Ob's stürmt oder schneit, ob die Sonne uns lacht, der Tag glühend heiß oder eiskalt die Nacht, bestaubt sind die Gesichter, doch froh ist unser sinn, ja unser sinn, es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin

-- Panzerlied

Has anyone checked out the "playset" for the figures? I've not actually seen it in store, but if you dig into the website, you'll see a pic. It's half of a bombed out/war torn house! Looks a heck of a lot more like a model than a "playset."

'Course the wife would kill if I bought it...