more scenarios for demo?

Guest Madmatt

Yup, First I peel them off the rotting corpses of my victoms, then I boil them in a nice hickory stew with a pinch of venegar (for kick), then add a sprig of basil and then top it of by handing you a NICE WARM GLASS OF SHUT THE HELL UP...

wink.gif

Actually, I don't think (ok I am 100% POSITIVE) that you won't see another demo scenario! They take way to long to build and test and it's just not worth the effort...

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Yup, First I peel them off the rotting corpses of my victoms, then I boil them in a nice hickory stew with a pinch of venegar (for kick), then add a sprig of basil and then top it of by handing you a NICE WARM GLASS OF SHUT THE HELL UP...

wink.gif

Actually, I don't think (ok I am 100% POSITIVE) that you won't see another demo scenario! They take way to long to build and test and it's just not worth the effort...

Madmatt...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CrazyMathew

I was wondering if someone with the game created a battle but limited the units/equipment to what was available in say VT would that battle be able to be played using the demo?

Peter

If you are waiting for your Full CM to arrive and are getting a tad bored playing the scen over and over...play a human. If you haven't experienced CM as a PBEM game as you're gonna find a whole new world...even with only two scen to play. Good Luck!