I hate losing tanks on turn 4!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bullethead:

The truth of the matter is as 109 Gustav states, as shown by the extensive series of stabilized crew bailing ballistics experiments carried out at Aberdeen Proving Ground in 1942.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Although Sherman crews weren't exactly stable, what with the stress caused by all the running away, bailing out etc.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

• 3 months later...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Doesn't "W+" stand for Woosh Plus- "not only a woosh, but a Ronson. Lights on the first time, every time?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure? I thought that the + meant that it had been recaptured after being captured by the Germans who had painted the German cross on the tank.(In both cases, the tank was captured intact because once the crews realized what they were riding in, they abandoned the tank as soon as they saw something threatening -a squirrel would suffice)...

Henri

What do you know! 3 months later and I lost 2 Hetzers last night both on first shots and it was turn 3! No improvment what-so-ever!!

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey

• 1 month later...

Yep, hold down the key "Alt" and then press "U", the select the "Yes" button. if you hear a confirm tone, you made it! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bamse:

I don't like to lose tanks at all !

IMHO losing tanks is a bug.

BTS can you fix this ?

Yep, yet another shameless BUMP!!!

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

Guest Richard C. Giberson

Wonderful! Bravo. Perhaps you can do a number on how the TIGERS survive after being hit more than 20 times by Shermans, T10's, Zooks and the kitchen sink?