Neo-Colonialist Conspiracy!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von Lucke:

Just saw "The Patriot", and so of course thought this was another thread complaining how American movies slam the Brits...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's obviously some kind of complex conspiracy, where Americans are tripping over copies of CM in the streets, and all of Englands colonies are denied even a photocopy of the manual's cover.

Canada, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, all read like a list from some demented postman's final revenge after being flamed over the accuracy of Empire as a wargame.

No CM yet in my end of Africa. Damned West. They give us McDonald's. They give us Backstreet Boys. They give us Marlboro. But do they give us CM? Well actually they will, because my card's been billed, hooray, but from previous experience I'm guessing another few weeks until arrival.

I just wish that BTS were located in the UK...who'd be gloating then!?...Hopefully my CD will have arrived when i get home from work later (but then again i said that yesterday and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that...and the day before that etc etc frown.gif )

------------------

Staffordshire - England (A CM-Free Zone)

COMBAT MISSIONS- The Source For CM Ops & Scenarios

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK