Midweek Goodies For You At CMHQ and Madmatt Get's A New Fast Toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Ahhh, nothing a fresh update to clear the cobwebs.

Got 3 new mods which will give you a cool looking new Stone Bridge, a barbed wire fence and an Addon to Deanco's Total Conversion mod.

Cool stuff and it's nice to see some mods which aren't the same old German Tank stlye.

Good POTD too from a vistor submission.

Also read about my new toy! NO! This one doesn't blow up with air...Sicko

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Tom:

Is it one of those gel filled ones, for better life like sentitivity?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Matt prefers the ones filled up with Elmer's glue, like the Jimmy Buffet song. Either way, it proves my theory that CM nuts are too busy playing games to go out and get actual girls.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

How stable is CM in an overclocked computer? I've heard that the game does'nt like overclocking. I have an AMD 450 and a PIII 850 would be plenty fast for me.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Guest Madmatt

Anyone else notice that I called it a Midweek update yet it was MONDAY that I did this?!?...Me either, till just now...

I have GOT to get out of the house more often....

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing