Require Crack Opponent

Not to denegrate my previous PBEM opponents but I have yet to get my fanny spanked in a PBEM game. Kurt popped my PBEM cherry, Bauhaus has me down a tank, and Martin was close to embarassing me. None of these however will give me that "skunked and hide-in-the-closet" feeling that I need.

My CM dance card has a couple of slots empty. Any tactical geniuses out there?

grenade.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Claymore:

grenade.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no idea how good/bad I am against a human. My PBEMs have been limited to one other person and currently I'm up 3-1, fixing to go down in a QB, and Relieving the Rangers is a toss up at the moment. So I could be 3-3 or 4-2, but that still doesn't answer my question since he might be good as well.

Anyway, what type of battle did you have in mind? I'm willing to test my mettle against you. Can't commit to more than 1 turn per/night, but I usually can get it at least 2 turns (except maybe Saturday/Sunday since I have to do family things smile.gif). Email me if interested or reply to this post.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KiloIndiaAlpha:

Please kick the pedestal from under the Fionn icon. There are many people here who would match or better him. He was a Beta tester - so what. He's gone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not remember flaming you in any way so just chill out.

There is no reason to attack Fionn in any way, especially as someone pointed out since he isn't around.

------------------

< All gave some, some gave ALL>

Owner of MiNa's CMBO Page

http://come.to/combatmission

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Claymore:

Not to denegrate my previous PBEM opponents but I have yet to get my fanny spanked in a PBEM game. Kurt popped my PBEM cherry, Bauhaus has me down a tank, and Martin was close to embarassing me. None of these however will give me that "skunked and hide-in-the-closet" feeling that I need.

grenade.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Claymore,

What about finishing the dance with the one that brought ya? smile.gif I haven't heard back since Labor Day, and while I grant, having reduced each others forces to some chewed up infantry, it's not the most glamorous battle, I hate to have a game dropped in the middle of play.