Bergman's Latest goes GOLD - T8 & Stuart Kangaroo

Marco Bergman is releasing his latest high-res mod tonight. The American T8 Combat Car and the Stuart Kangroo. I love the T8, look for it in the Spring '45 American TO&E, it's a bargain and now looks outstanding. Here are a couple of pics:

First, the easily overlooked T8 Combat Car.

MarcoAmieT8.jpg

And here's a Canadian Stuart Kangaroo leading an armor column.

MarcoStuRoo.jpg

As usual for Marco, all the variations in the CM TO&E are covered. This mod includes batch files to alter the Stuart 'Roo to British as well as Canadian markings. And his included batch file fully integrates with his earlier batch files so that only one click is necessary to give you a full British, Canadian or American high res set.

Super work as usual! Kudos to Marco biggrin.gif

Until these are posted I can provide them in high-res ONLY if you e-mail me (please no requests here). Low-res set will be available soon.

- Old Dog

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Please send them to me! I realy love his stuff! Hi-res all the way!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Tris said:

His work is outstanding, too. Just look at those vehicles--some detail over here, a touch of color there . . . .

Yep I totally agree! He definately brought this vehicle into the light. Absolutley Beautiful.

Mord

[This message has been edited by Mord (edited 12-03-2000).]

Just got the low-res version from Marco, does the man ever _SLEEP_!?! Both versions therefore now available. Please specify version desired when e-mailing me.

I'm off to post these to Matt now for CMHQ, and to send copies off to you mod sluts that have already requested a copy. smile.gif

- Old Dog

Addendum edited in:

Rats!! Matt's site is down *again*! I'll try again in the morning. All requests received so far now sent, and off to bed for me...

[This message has been edited by Old Dog (edited 12-03-2000).]

I AM working on a Stuart V / M5A1 / M8 HMC mod. Due to some problems, plus work pressure, this pack will be at least another week. That's why I released this small pack now, instead of together with the Stuart as originally planed. Then it's HVSS Shermans, Sherman II, M8/M20 in that order. ( Except if I get bored I will thrrow a Jeep in there somewhere.)

Some of you I've been e-mailing the mod to may be new to Marco's mods, so a "heads up" is in order. You MUST run one of the (3) included batch files (they should be in your BMP directory after you install)in order to see this mod. As distributed, all the BMP files have nationality specific names and WON'T display in the game. Pick a Nationality, run that batch file, and you're all set.

This is all set out in more detail in the README that everyone is *surely* reading... rolleyes.gif

Still trying to get to Matt's site to pass this sweetie to him. Still down this morning, but I'll keep trying.

- Old Dog