New User Saying Hi

mattman2000

Hey all smile.gif

Just ordered the game today (gift from family as the 31st bday is coming up soon). Been wanting to buy Tacops 4.0 for a while. Just have a pathological aversion to using the credit card.

First saw a full-blown military version being used when I was stationed in Japan. USARJ was using it as part of "Operation Northwind" which was a hypothetical invasion of Hokkaido by anonymous troops equipped with old Soviet kit. No one would ever come out and say the baddies were supposed to be North Koreans. You just assumed it.

Anyway, now it's all mine. Can't wait for it to show up in the mail. Maybe I'll throw up some AARs as comic relief (showing just how much I have to learn).

hmm... as I have not had any responses to my ROLL CALL post which invites for the tourney I assume I should put up a msg with TacOps Tourney in the subject line...

Fact is, its taking shape, ppl interested should follow the developments checking out TacOps Tourney 2003 Main page from time to time.

Tourney start is expected in 1 to 2 weeks roughly (rather a little later dpenidng on my RL work situation)