CM2

Guest Rob/1

Guest Rob/1

I'am gussing its probley way to soon to ask this but what is the time frame of CM2. Is it from the time when Germany first attaked Russia or like the CM about to be released part way through the war?

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 06-01-2000).]

CM2 will span the entirety of the conflict known as the Great Patriotic War. You can be on the point of the attack across the river Bug on June 22 1941 or you can throw scared boys and old men against the Soviet armored colossus in the streets of Berlin.

DjB

Guest Rob/1

Its only a week or to away.I can hardly wate my self thats why I said"this is probley way to soon to ask this."

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Eastern Front 1941-1945.. maybe 1939 included for Russo-Finn war?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... I don't think so. I would think the Russo-Finn war would be covered by CM4, the early years 39-40, which will cover both east (Poland, Finnland) and west (France). At least from discussions I've seen on this board.

Man, already talking about CM3 (Africa, Mediteranian, Italy) and CM4!!! We merry band of addicted wargamers.

Kump

Hmmm... I don't think so. I would think the Russo-Finn war would be covered by CM4, the early years 39-40, which will cover both east (Poland, Finnland) and west (France). At least from discussions I've seen on this board.

=========================================

Since the Finnish took part 1941 as well I see no reason not to include 39 as well. The difference in equipment was minimal.

I think the early war should be reserved for the minors Germany invded (Greeks, Poles, French etc)

Maybe a Spanish Civil War extra?

Marcus