Try this vehicle!

I suggest you try the Sdkfz 234/3 (I think that's the designation). It's a Heavy Armored car armed with a 75mm cannon. I've used them to good effect in my last few QB's.

Are there any other little known vehicles I should try?

------------------

And if we abandon any platform, I can assure you it will not be the Macintosh.

-Steve

My website!

I never liked the Mk IV. Too little armor. I had 4 taken out by an M8 within 2 turns. Brutal. Simply brutal. It's sad when a MBT is vulnerable to frontal 37mm fire.

------------------

-Steve

My website!

I like the Lynx. And hey the Pnz IV is a great vehicle if you use it properly. My friend uses them to perfection. Sure a Greyhound can take it out but it can take out almost all types of allied vehicles! It is a give and go situation.

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Priest

I have yet to be disappointed in the M8 Greyhound. Has knocked out anything I can imagine, and it's speed get's it into and out of harm's way in a hurry. Plus it has a huge ammo load. Even though it's 37mm, I always have one or two.

Very good point.

Come on!! There must be more little known vehicles!!!

I love using the heavy Churchill tanks when I'm Brits. They're relativly inexpensive and have great armor.

Also the Ram Kangaroo's are rather nice APCs.

------------------

-Steve

My website!

I played a QB with a friend about two weeks ago.

I bought 3 Wespe's, and hid them at the beginning of the battle. Once lines had sort of stabilized, all three appeared, fired salvos at his infantry for two turns, then ran away.

One squad was unlucky enough to barely escape one buildings destruction, when the second one they had fled to collapsed.

Wespe's guns are good, and they can last alot longer that a simple FO in many cases.

Just remember that it is not an AFV, it is really just a gun on tracks, so keep them out of trouble.