Mad Dog Mod Packs

Okay I am going to get these Mod Packs, but my connection is slow and is a hefty download. I have heard that MDMP Version 2 is coming out, and I am wondering if this will be a small update to version one or will I have to download the big file all over again?

Also, does the graphics pack have winter textures?

MDMP-2 is going to have different textures in it I believe. In other words they are complementary and not replacements of what was in MDMP-1. MDMP-1 doesn't have winter textures in it to my knowledge. Those have been created by other people, but there is a large collection of them at CMHQ's "3rd Party MODs" section. Most of the data in MDMP-1 is actually sound (.wav) file replacements that are "High Action" (Madmatt's description).

Some people have a preference for one grass type over another (Lo and Hi Res). The Lo Res grass apparently makes elevations a bit easier to distinguish than the Hi Res one's.

Guest Madmatt

The previous poster is correct. MDMP's are exclusive. They are indepenadant of each other and will include different stuff over the previous verrsion.

By the way, MDMP-1 DOES have 1 winter texture and its the very nicely rendered Hetzer.

Speaking of 3rd Party Mods we have an awesome new Terrain mod that you deffinetely want to check out!!! Its takes a drastically different approach to elevations and its so simple that it its pure GENIUS! Should be ready later tonight, but might be later on this weekend.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 07-21-2000).]

Guest ACTOR

Madmatt...As I have stated in the past I think the work you guys are doing is incredible...That having been said I was wondering why all the new graphics for the tanks make the tanks look like they just arrived at the front from the paint shop. Not a slam, more an observation. Shouldn't they be a bit dirty and in most cases worn from their service in the field?