Become a Dog of War

"Go ahead and join the 'Dogs of War, CMBO Online Players Club' there soldier! We're looking for only the best hardcore fighters out there no lazy slackjawed country yokels that don't even know which is the business end of a rifle."

---------------------------------------

The website is growing member wise rapidly and content is added daily to the News section, Gallery, Unit Statistics, Links, Members Page, Rankings and Message Board. If you want to be part of a club and meet other guys with the same interest as you to play Combat Mission you'll find this a fun and friendly place to visit.

'Perhaps if you're a good enough player you may earn one of the Dogs of War medals Like the "Old Yeller Badge for acts of bravery in Combat Missions."

aw95.gif

Johnno

Visit my website:

Dogs of War,CMBO Online Players Club

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>"I like a man who grins when he fights."

- Prime Minister Winston Churchill<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Johnno (edited 12-24-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kking199

I also heartily endorse DoW, where you may find me playing as Kong.

------------------

"Sure, there were a lot of bodies we never identified." - TSgt Donald Haguall

'44 In Combat from Normandy to the Ardennes - Charles Whiting

I've visited the website and saw nothing of this "hardcore" of which you speak? Is there a different site where I might find the smut I seek (for free?) confused.gif All I saw was a bunch of stuff about Combat Mission this and Combat Mission that.... yada, yada, yada... The site was cool looking enough, and there were lots of events going on with members and such, and they even have one of the few places (if not the only place?) you can find a mod that makes a swamp look like a swamp! What the hell's a mod?.... Now, back to my original question, do I have to become a member to unlock this "hardcore"? Why do I have to go to so much trouble to see hardcore? Well, at least your site didn't ask for my credit card! Gotta be moving on... nothing to see at this site but ladders, and rankings, and screen shots, and quotes, and taunts, and discussions, and tournaments, and commeraderie..... Pshah, I say! Good Night!

I have moved the website to a new location now so the above link will now work. We are looking for new members also as we have the a forth tournament coming up as well as the third one started today.

The tournament "THE BIG RED ONE" is only open to members of the Dogs of War so join today.

smile.gif

Johnno

Guest kking199

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -Havermeyer-:

Uhh... Kong? Got the setup done yet, or are you moping cuz the game AI bought you 5 kangaroos and 12 flamethrower teams.

As to hardcore... shortly I'll post you some movies that will figuratively show Kong bent over my Hummel.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know talking smack like that could be a problem... especially since you are quickly running out of ANY AFV's to bend me over... smile.gif

Bump!