Twenty Minutes to Fun and Profit! Tueday Post-OP MOD Madness on CMHQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Yes, its a return to the good old days where my update post were laced with vitamin enriched exclamation marks! Ahhh. its good to be the King!

Let me try and squeeze this ego of mine into the confines of this window so I can mention the work that my slave err mod authors have done for you.

There is plenty to choose from:

In no order from Maximus:

A MDMP based Winter Jagdtiger

Winter FlaK Guns

Winter Ostwind and Wirlbelwind

Winter Sd Kfz (to drive the above FlaK guns)

From Ncrawler:

A very cool new sound mod. Lots of new small arms. My favs are the rifles and smg's!

From Tiger:

Two, thats right I said TWO new Panther G's. Both are up to his normal level of brillance.

And lastly, a little something something from my chat homey, Sinpoet who has gone DEEEEEPPPPPP and whipped up another pack of Replacement Unit Profiles. His latest pack now has over 100 to choose from. Impressive to the say the very least.

It's all about time management people...

PEACE!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Damn Mate

Those sounds are truly awesome!!!!!!! (ha no monopoly on exclamation marks Matt biggrin.gif) - Congrats to Ncrawler.

Did I say how good those sounds are wink.gif

*gets on Knees and Prays* Oh modmakers up above please make me an Ambush scheme for the Panthers biggrin.gif

*grin*

Craig

[This message has been edited by Aussie Smith (edited 09-19-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by virtualfreak:

Finnaly he admitts the true size of his ego! By the way im going to be downloading from your website now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Admit it? Hell I revel in it! biggrin.gif

Madmatt

Ego's at twenty paces..Who's up a for a match!?!

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Panthers, and Tigers and Bears...

Oh wait, no Bears.

You rock, sir. Thanks to the makers and the host! Whooo hooo finally get those Panthers! I don't even use 'em all that much, but that could change!

Now lets see some high res SP guns (Nashorn, Wespe, Hummel) and a winterized Jagdpanther!

wink.gif

Reaper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Madmatt

Ego's at twenty paces..Who's up a for a match!?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Now, you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due

I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cause I think I'm better than you"

g2.jpg

Game?

MadMatt, may I just post for er...well, no particular reason right now, my thanks for the work you do for this community, your sense of humour, and thanks for the many times I've seen you be positive and helpful on this Board. I don't always get around to thanking some of this community's stalwarts. Now, for no real reason, it occured to me to do so.

Also, thanks to the demon modmakers, the scenario daredevils, and all the little wizards.

And thanks to Peng. Don't know why, actually, as he's a pestiferous toad who beat me in a PBEM. But thanks to him anyway, as well. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 09-19-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aussie Smith:

Damn Mate

Those sounds are truly awesome!!!!!!! (ha no monopoly on exclamation marks Matt biggrin.gif) - Congrats to Ncrawler.

Did I say how good those sounds are wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks buddy. I will have some new sounds ready to go out soon...

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

How do you manage to update almost every day and at the same time have some KICKING mods to go with it?! LOVE the site, LOVE the mods.... ahh Madmatt, what would we do without you?

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aussie Smith:

Those sounds are truly awesome!!!!!!! (ha no monopoly on exclamation marks Matt biggrin.gif)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can just imagine the reverberations of combat echoing throughout the hallowed halls of a certain Government Department, as A.S. tries out the new wav files.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Did I say how good those sounds are

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you did! Now stop brown nosing, it's an embarrassment to us Aussies!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

*gets on Knees and Prays* Oh modmakers up above please make me an Ambush scheme for the Panthers

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And stop that as well!

btw, why would you want to be an Ambush scheme on Panthers?

As for Matt and the Mod Squad (get it, Mod Squad, ha ha ha....Erk!), keep up the good work! Most of us appreciate it (really)! biggrin.gif

Mace

PS A.S. - See, that's how brown nosing should be done!