Headcount Doors and Windows Mod --->

kump

I settle in on Sunday morning starting up my first CM game in two weeks and complete one turn and DOH! I remember Headcount had sent me his mod to add doors and windows to Magua's building mod. Folks wanted that! Stop the playing, get those pages done..

With Magua's blessing, Headcount has provided you folks with varied doors and windows for Magua buildings. Here is a sample of Headcount's mod...

doors_example.jpg

Go get it at...

Magua's Terrain Mod Page with Headcount's Doors/Windows

Now back to turn two of that CM game...

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 11-12-2000).]

Great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great! Just what I wanted!

Thanks!

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

Oh goody......

I been enjoying Magua's building mods for a week now, and as much as I have enjoyed them, I have started to notice SOMETHING lacking from them, and seeing this new mod from Headcount just cleared it up for me what that was.

nothing against magua though, his stuff is always excellent, no matter WHAT he works on. good job from both!

Man,you modmakers and mod providers continue to amaze me with your dedication and the quality of your work! Once again BIG THANKS for all the time and effort you've put into making this great game even better!!!!!

------------------

Nicht Schiessen!!

Guest Shatter50

Shatter here

Great stuff

Thanks for the mods I recently have started mods of my own but have little time right now so progress is slow.

beautiful work!

I wonder if BTS will consider a Re-release of the game on CD WITH the TCP/IP patch and all the BEST of the NEW mods like Gunslinger's stuff and Magua's buidlings and Tiger's AFV's to send them off to all the video game mag reviewers so they will have nothing left to complain about. biggrin.gif

( just do a special one off CD burn, twenty or thirty times smile.gif for Press Release purposes)

Graphics? Now almost stunning state of the art.

Sounds? Great! newly modded and wonderful.

Multiplayer ? YES!

FREE patch 6 monthes after release!

Bugs? 99.9% fixed in the first 5 patches after release, before the nest TCP/IP patch.

AI? Yes its smart and cunning and kicks butt!

Any Questions?!

-tom w