How many Cnadan CM fans?

Guest Rob/1

Guest Rob/1

I just wonted to now how many Canadian CM fans there are.

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 05-29-2000).]

Yet another of the canuck horde here,

Nanaimo, BC.

------------------

Jeff Fraser

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

-Tyler Durden, "Fight Club"

Guest morjit

I'm starting a CM website focusing on Canadians. Would any of you proud Canadians care to help me with writing some of the articles? If so just let me know at morjit@stompedmail.com or just post it here.

Jason

How about having this site also dedicated for solely Canadian Scenarios? Seems only logical, that a site dealing with Canadian CM articles and stuff should house all of the Canadian Scenarios?

One group of Scenarios I am planning is to recreate the entire battle of Dieppe, Battalion by Battalion, including the British Commando Raids.

I'm in. Lemme know how I can help. I'm can research, read and write very well. I'm definitely going to be creating some Canadian scenarios. . . I'd be happy to help.

jeffraider@yahoo.com

------------------

Jeff Fraser

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

-Tyler Durden, "Fight Club"

Morjit,

I'd be interested in helping you out. I think a site that would educate others as to the history of some of Canada's contributions to the war, (through CM as a medium) would be entertaining as well as informative. I think both articles and player designed scenarios alike would do much to foster interest and increase awareness of our wartime accomplishments. I'd be happy to work on some short articles for the type of page your proposing. Moreover, when the CM full version and its inherent editor become available, I'd be equally as happy to try my hand at setting up/researching a few Candian scenarios.

I believe my email address is in my profile if your still interested.

------------------

"Hosti Acie Nominati"

My name is Hundminen...and I AM CANADIAN.

Torontonian here (yes, go ahead and hate me).

Seriously though, I don't know if Dieppe would make the most balanced scenario or campaign. I was thinking the fighting around Ortona or Caen would make for some excellent scenarios involving Canadians.