What Steve said about the release date.

Guest Capt_Manieri

Guest Capt_Manieri

I don't know how to do the quotes, but here it goes.......

In one of the recent threads, Steve gave everyone an announcement that I don't think everyone got, so I'm just going to generalize here.

Steve said that he does not know himself on when CM will be completed. The work load was much more than expected. They are chipping away at the block of completion slowly. So, they really don't know when it will be done. Most likely, probably not soon.

< So, they really don't know when it will be done. Most likely, probably not soon. >

Hey Captain,

Smile. He also said it's 99% done. I share your pain dude - we're all really anxious to get the thing but I think the best thing we can do is just settle down and play something else or play those 3 demo scenarios to death for a while and just let it be a surprise.

p.

All of use are waiting... but you know what? it's not going to kill us. Capt, and everyone else who keeps bugging Steve... please just let him be. Patience is a good virtue.

Anywayz, Capt, if your in anywhere NEAR the same boat as me, ur screwed when CM releases just like I am (can you say GPA Crash? wink.gif)

-EridanMan

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eridani:

All of use are waiting... but you know what? it's not going to kill us. Capt, and everyone else who keeps bugging Steve... please just let him be. Patience is a good virtue.

Anywayz, Capt, if your in anywhere NEAR the same boat as me, ur screwed when CM releases just like I am (can you say GPA Crash? wink.gif)

-EridanMan<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I've got the right person, from what I understand, someone by the name of Berlichtingen has already been cutting into some study time with a PBEM? biggrin.gif

Lorak, interesting sig..

A counterpoint to it... "Brave men are usually ordered to stupid deaths... usually by the stupid"

As for Manieri... Ah, my heart bleeds for your infinite pain.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Lorak, interesting sig..

A counterpoint to it... "Brave men are usually ordered to stupid deaths... usually by the stupid"

As for Manieri... Ah, my heart bleeds for your infinite pain. wink.gif (just kidding kid)

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers