CM box art - What will it be?

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

What I'd actually like to see on the cover of the manual is a "collage" of old stock WWII pictures of armour and then have the CM's equivalent of armour in screenshoots, also in a collage. This would show just how historically accurate the models are and such.

What do you think, BTS? Good idea?

Guest GriffinCheng

Personally I don't like game boxes. I think most games are totally overpackaged and a waste of resources. Most boxes are thrown away after I unpack them. I really appreciate some Taiwan games since they are packed in a paper pocket which is smaller than the disk pack of Baldur's Gate!

Moreover, I buy a game based on its contents, not the box art and afaik, CM is not for retail shelves, so why bother wasting resources to make a box in order to "attract" shoppers?

I think just a zip plastic bag will do for me. It saves the manual from the humid climate here in Hong Kong.

About the manual. I really like Jane's spiral-bound manuals with almost no cover art, except for Fleet Command, which the manual is skinny and uninformative. Howver, TOAW series manual are all informative but the binding is subject to wear out if one flop it too much. I would like to see CM manual is spiral bound and just have the big "Combat Mission" logo as the cover.

My $0.02.

Grififn @ work

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lindan:

Linda Evangelista naked on JagdTiger.

(again!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again? How did I miss the first one? BTW SI's swimsuit issue just came out complete with 3D pictures. I assume this is not the same type of 3D models depicted in CM eek.gif

Allan

She-male pack tongue.gif

CCJ_hmmm.jpg

CCJ

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there! tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 02-24-2000).]