Top Ten Last Words Of A Tiger Commander

Guest Simon

Guest Simon

10) That's 2 mm's larger than ours!

9) accourding to my penatration tables that 76 mm can't possibly defeat our frontal armor...

8) I don't CARE how tired your arm is traverse FASTER!

7) REVERSE FULL!... I SAID REVERSE FULL!? ...Oh we are?

6) You know driver, after a while petrol smells a lot like Sourkruat.

5) Vast is dist Hellcat? And vhy do you insist on screaming about how close it is to us driver?

4) HOW MANY DID YOU SAY?!?

3) Bah! And what do you suppose they will do corporal? Drive right around us and fire at our weak rear armor, as if we were immobile?

2) Steady... Steady... sooner or later it MUST drive back through our field of fire.

1) Herr Oberst we are ambushed < !!??> By Shermans Sir! <?!?!?!??!> Yes Shermans, they have twice our rate of fire, and are zipping around us faster than our Turret can track them, to top it off I'm nearly out of petrol and the engine is making that funny noise again.

------------------

Simon

http://members.tripod.com/~sjuncal/ammodump/

1)

"What a beautiful clear day! Driver, forward...."

2)

"Who is that knocking on the hatch? I didn't see anyone..."

and finally

3)

"AH HA! Quick, over there in those trees, some more AFV crew."

"But sir, that Firefly that just popped smoke!?!"

"Don't question me! Tiger #204 leads with a crew killed score of five and we are only down two. Now turn the turret this instant!!!"

sorry, couldn't resist...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>kump wrote...

3)

"AH HA! Quick, over there in those trees, some more AFV crew."

"But sir, that Firefly that just popped smoke!?!"

"Don't question me! Tiger #204 leads with a crew killed score of five and we are only down two. Now turn the turret this instant!!!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*rotflmao*

I LOVE THIS!! and it seems so familiar to me biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

TargetDrone

who has a heart for smilies

and will defend their rights ....

even if the cost is bloody....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Top Ten Last Words Of A Tiger Commander<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, wait a minute! I just realized this topic title is about the Commander, not the Tiger itself.

So heres a few more...

1) "Hey, is that a sniper over there in tha...."

2) "I'm going out to relieve myself. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

3) "If we charge those ten Pershings, we will definately take them by surprise. Hienz, why are you drawing your pistol?"

and finally

4) "So I got carried away with the contest to bag as many AFV crews as I could, but hey, we still all made it out anyway! Not only that, we are two up! Hienz, why are you drawing your pistol?"