Secret 'Easter Egg' Hi-Res CM

I was fooling around with CM today and discovered this Hi-Res Easter Egg graphic level in CM.

I hit alt-tab then typed "Slap A Dress On Mace and call him pretty".

And suddenly a super hi-res version appeared.

Check out the Screen Shot:

Super CM Hi-Res

[This message has been edited by muzzlehead (edited 08-31-2000).]

[This message has been edited by muzzlehead (edited 08-31-2000).]

That's a Wolfenstein 2 screenie, right?

Have to admit, the game sure does look amazing even though the gameplay is no more then the usual

"bad-ass American kills hordes of evil evil Nazis who eat babies on their free time"

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

I think some point is actually coming out of this thread. So far we've established:

The game pictured looks good, but is highly inaccurate and the gameplay is the same old run-and-shoot nonsense.

Our favourite game looks modest, but is highly accurate and the gameplay is absorbing and long-lasting.

Hurrah for CM!

Hang on, going by most of the threads here these days, I'm not allowed to post without bitching about something. Let's see...

Ummm...

Okay, here we go! How come halftracks and scout cars rotate on the spot, instead of doing three-point turns?!! The game is ruined! I want my money back! Oh, and I want it personally delivered by Steve on a golden platter!

That should do it.

David

------------------

There's a splinter in your eye, and it reads REACT

--------------------------------------------

Ummm...

Okay, here we go! How come halftracks and scout cars rotate on the spot, instead of doing three-point turns?!!

--------------------------------------------

My favourite is thr Crocodile turn !