Daily Radar seemed to like it.

This is my first post to this forum since I only discovered Combat Mission last week. I downloaded the demo and I'm hooked. I have to be at work in six hours and should be asleep right now, but I just had to play VOT one more time before I entered the world of dreams. I'm addicted. I ordered the game last Friday and I'm waiting patiently for my copy to arrive.

Anywaym, I better get to the subject. As most of you probably already know, a few major online computer game magazines have reviewed CM (e.g. Gamespot, Gamecenter frown.gif, CGO, etc.). But there is one major online game magazine that seems to be missing, and that is Dailyradar (I think they are owned by the same company that publishes PC Gamer). Now I was wondering to myself why PC Gamer never reviewed CM. I pondered "Why have they not reviewed the greatest wargame, in my opinion, since Panzer General?" So I decided to do a search of Dailyradar's site for any articles about Combat Mission that I may have missed and found this nice little commentary by one of their editors.... http://www.dailyradar.com/columns/game_column_291.html. Hopefully most of you have seen this, but if not.........well you have now.

Sorry I went on and on, but like I said this is my first post and I wanted to seem approachable.

Guest ACTOR

Welcome aboard Fighting Joe. biggrin.gif It is always good to hear about another convert. If you think you're not getting enough sleep now, wait until the full version arrives. Say goodbye to your wife, kids and any pets.

If you ever want to PBEM let me know.

My transformation is almost complete, my copy of CM is on the way, and then I shall shed this cloak of humanity and join the ranks of that mysterious species known as Stationarious Wargamus.

My manual shall be read from cover to cover.

My Cd shall be cleaned nightly.

My dreams shall consist of pitched battles.

I hunger for thy bounty BTS!

------------------

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?

George Wallace

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ted:

Panzer General? That game is sooo 20th century.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The CM Borg:

You have been assimilated

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed. biggrin.gif

Resistance is quite futile! (remember: hit GO: Aaaah, nonononononononoooo!