Ok, screenshots posted on my site

Guest MantaRay

Guest MantaRay

Well, instead of playing CM, I have spent the last few hours doing screenshots for you guys and posting them on my site. You can go about seeing them in 2 ways!!!!

#1 Go to my site and hit the Screens 2 text on the left menu.

#2 On the first page, under the Download the demo for PC and Mac text you will see in huge Green Letters, DOWNLOAD SCREENSHOTS HERE. Well that is a big 5.2MB file, but you may get to see it faster than if you wait for the page to load.

Hope you like it, now on to play for a few days smile.gif

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Ray, the page is now working but you must have scaled the screenshots to some funny resolution that I cannot view the text! Mine is not there and I am dying to see what scenario and operations included.

Seeing and hearing more about the real CM drives me nuts.

Griffin @ work - place.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Guest MantaRay

Grif bro, you can just download them w/o viewing the page. http://members.xoom.com/crrts3/cm/images/ss1.zip

And later after I have actually gotten to play, I will give ya some more for your morning coffee. I just feel bad that not everyone can get this at the same time. But it was well woth the 2 year wait.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Guest Rob/1

I hate you frown.gifWhy did you do this to all the poor soles who don't have CM yet? You just coundn't keep'm to your self could you. Now I am even more exsited!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>nd later after I have actually gotten to play, I will give ya some more for your morning coffee. I just feel bad that not everyone can get this at the same time. But it was well woth the 2 year wait. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I have got used to it since I am not living in The Sacred Land of Computer Gaming . biggrin.gif Normally, local dealers get them 2 to 6 weeks later than US release. European release is better, we normally get them earlier than US guys but most of the time, they import them in 1 or 2 batches only. So, if you miss it, sorry.

Still waiting...

Griffin @ lunch

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Guest MantaRay

The server, XOOM, has a hard time with Jpegs, so I usually use Gif's when possible. Besides, I am no artist anyway, so i wouldnt know which is better. biggrin.gif

Ray

------------------

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Guest MantaRay

Well, I was going to post some more shots tonight, but I looked at them, and most will give away some ingredients to some of the scenarios, so I have started working on a different batch, that will be in jpg format, but be patient if it doesn't load. XOOM sucks, but I can put 1 million MB's on the site( as long as each file is below 11MB.)

Ray

------------------

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily