whos da man! not me.. damn! someone shoot me.

ok lads I have reached the golden Peng award. yes ME you all sux compared to me.. or no wait I SUX.

here is the situation, I encourage the wife to a game of CM hotseat. I make it small so she dosn't get to flustered or confused as woman normaly do.. heh.. *cough*

heres the battle 300pts small map, farmland, 30 rounds, clear as a bell and dry like a fresh baby's diaper.

wife (aka TOTMACHER)

polish troops

1x engineer platoon

2x Halftracks

1x whitescout car

1 confused husband (aka mensch)

I have falschirmjägers

2x LMG's

2x SdKfz

1x Truck

1x falschirjäger platoon

things start off ok... since we have small hills shooting starts off on the first second. I'll go in minutes here cus thats how long it took

D time -1:00 I loose the truck to .50cal from halftrack and the LMG is paniced cuz it lost a man.

D+1:00 she looses the whitescout car and moves ahead no other losses... me SdKfz knocked out or abandoned.. who knows why but the crew were horrably slaughtered by the .50cal and .30 MG.. *cry*

D+2:00 Ha! i killed a guy from the two man flamethrower team! muahahha! but she takes out my other SdKfz! *farg* the LMG bails and heads for the woods to a nice Platoon HQ firefight ensues...

D+3:00 she has managed to wipe out half my troops by now Im getting damn frustrated and make a dash for the flag but the squad gets cut up before they reach the forest edge.. *more crying*. HA her flamethrower team is wiped out and her squad by the flag.. hope looks good

D+4:00 my shcreck takes two shots at her hopless HT she moved up to 45m! a kill for sure..noooo it misses and the crew daintely put alot of breathing holes in the schreck team wiping it out... my LMG surrenders to her HQ squad and my my.. I look to see what I have and its 8 guys running for the hills..

D+5:00 she cuts down another three guys and I surrender. (looking for a paper bag to put on my head.. my wife is doing a victory dance and woop wooping around the house!)

she wins 89pts to 11pts

I had 2 troops ok (ran off the board)

and 5 troops captured (the rest lay dying or wounded on the battle field)

so were do I sign up for the peng award.

wait it gets better.. second game (I'll make this brief.. I take happy ss hamsters

she takes canucks.

600pts.. end I loose jagdpanzer in flames two Skdf's 20mm in flames my 105 recoiless lying in pieces and she lost 10 troops and her churchill imobilized right next to the flag... GUH!

whats worse is she bought an assultboat in farmland which I did not know she bought it .. the FOW told me it was a jeep!!!! i spent a whole minute shooting off HE at it only to get a clear look at it! sheesh women!

third game things looking better I have two tigers and her churchhill is in flames I better win dammit or I'm packing my CM cd in a box and take it to the grave yard for a formal burial.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 10-03-2000).]

Greg, buddy, I gotta ask...why do you keep posting this? If you want to post something, tell everyone how mercilessly I am driving your Brits before me. But to tell this story to the world (in 2 different threads plus Germanboy's retelling of the same story)...I'll take on a whole new mentality when I load up our game tonight.

dear croda me lad.. first some of the people here don't go into the peng file. second what are you rattling about me boy.. my troops are fine.. you thinking of another game your playing? third eventhough my wife cleaned my clock.. twice.. tongue.gif I'm kinda of proud of her.. fourth there is for sure a few saps out there that will take me on for a challange... maybe even Peng smile.gif then I'll clean thier clocks.. heh.. you know let the lady win so she feels uh.. more uh.. intel.. uh intal- e- gant thingie..

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 10-03-2000).]

I did the same thing with my wife on a Playstation game. It was a car racing game and I'd always get out to a huge lead, see she was losing interest, and then proceed to wreck 35 times in a row so she could beat me by a yard (meter for those of you who are non-metrically challenged) or so. I did it all the time. To this day she thinks she beat me straight up. Well, I guess that's not the same thing after all, is it?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

whats worse is she bought an assultboat in farmland which I did not know she bought it .. the FOW told me it was a jeep!!!! i spent a whole minute shooting off HE at it only to get a clear look at it! sheesh women!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe. That sneaky wench. Carting an assault boat across country and camoflaging it to look like a jeep. Sounds gamey to me. Man, I'm glad I didn't play against her.

smile.gif

ok lads I have reached the golden Peng award. yes ME you all sux compared to me.. or no wait I SUX.

here is the situation, I encourage the wife to a game of CM hotseat. I make it small so she dosn't get to flustered or confused as woman normaly do.. heh.. *cough*

she wins 89pts to 11pts

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One word... OUCH!

------------------

< All gave some, some gave ALL>

Owner of MiNa's CMBO Page

http://www.combat-mission.com

(edited 10-03-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFL! biggrin.gif

Funniest thing I read in a long time. I could almost picture it.

Maybe I should try it as well. Sounds like fun.

Wait... Dang, no wife...

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

heh, suck eggs greg!

I feel so much more relaxed about our superbowl game now.. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha ha.. my litttle frend.... go ahead boy.. challange the wife... just try it... do a 300pt battle and have a go... drink all the beer you want too it wont help. tongue.gif