Elian Gonzalez

Guest Captain Manieri

Guest Captain Manieri

Will Elian Gonzalez be modeled in CM? What will be the MG penetration factors of him be? Will there be an Elian Gonzalez scenario add on disk with tacos? On the scenario editor can I create a custody battle?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lanzfeld:

Thank God!....

It's almost been 20 minutes since I last heard that name!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send him back home to his father. Get him away from his US relative who are spoiling the kid rotten so that he won't want to go back, not because he thinks he'll be free. When I was his age, all I wanted was to be with my parents and play with my friends.....

Ok, this is CM, not CNN...

quite frankly I'm sick of hearing about this sh*t... its nothing more than a political game of chess...

just with small pawns...

so I ask that we just shut-up about it, and keep to blowing the crap out of shermans and other fun things like that wink.gif

-Scott

ok, -200000000 cool points for anyone who continues to post to this lame thread

[This message has been edited by Eridani (edited 04-05-2000).]

I agree with Eridani. I was so fed up about hearing about this cuban boy. Who cares, it's just one kid's problem in a country with over 200 million people. This is Clinton controled CNN crap.

There's so many people that would like to live in the US,(me), why is he so important? When I was 25, the US marines in Platsburg told me I needed a damned green card to join them cause I was Canadian. Where was CNN then? smile.gif

It's like SPR all over again.

Hopefully his father will get to come here (with his immediate

family so they can't be held hostage by Castro) and then he can

decide if he wants to go back with his son or not.

I'm looking forward to the day when an angry group of patriotic

freedom loving Cubans goes back to Cuba to exact full justice on

those who have enslaved the people of that island. It'll be

a great day. smile.gif

Anyhow, this is *really* off-topic. smile.gif

Ya know, if no one repsonded on this thread, it'd just die off anyway at the rate that new topics still get generated here.

Ack!!! I just posted!! Now it's resurrected again! redface.gif My bad.

Oh well, before the padlock comes, I'll exit stage right and leave behind a little Clinton JOKE I heard on the radio....

--------

Q) Why is Pres. Clinton averse to getting personally involved in the Elian Gonzalez affair?

A) Because the last time he handled a "Cuban" (cigar), he got impeached!!

Guest Big Time Software

Bad joke (hehe), bad topic (why all the fuss about a minor issue?), and bad thread (very bad!).

Hmmm... add it all up and it gives us one closed up thread!

Steve