Busy Valkyries

<table><tr><td bgcolor=#648277><font color=#e7e9de size="-1"><div align="center" valign=center>EBM? Industrial?

</div></font></td>

<td bgcolor=#e7e9de><font color=black>

Isn't it interesting that our nice little

wargaming community is listening to all kinds

of bizarre, independent, undergroud music?

(psst, don't tell anybody, because they still think we are antiquated bookworms)

I agree that all kinds of EBM work nice when playing CM. But at the moment I prefer Metallca's S&M Version of "For whom the bell tolls".

Oh, btw, I've never seen Wagner and Foetus mentioned in the same forum before *lol*

</font> </td>

</tr>

</table>

<FONT COLOR=#648277></FONT><FONT COLOR=#e7e9de></FONT>

<FONT COLOR=#e7e9de><FONT COLOR=></FONT></FONT>

</body>

</html>

Hmm... Where to fall in here?

I have to go with BTS and the B-52's. But don't forget to add in some Berlin and Devo. Devo's rendition of "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" will turn your view of the song upside down. Some Techno artists as are good to get the blood flowing as well.

To really alter your view of the world, try Grace Jones and her "Slave to the Rhythm" album.

Wagner - always good for wargames.

Good as a general listen when you want to block out anything else: Peter Gabriel & the Passion CD - Music for The Last Temptation of Christ, the film by Martin Scorsese. I write hardcore code to this one all the time...

[This message has been edited by Herr Oberst (edited 01-10-2000).]

Steve of BTS,

Havings a pint of Tennents (sp?) today are we? Or are we imbibing another Scottish variety?

And I personally think that nothing harmonizes with an MG42 quite like Nine Inch Nails' 'Head Like a Hole' - sort of like a dark version of Handel's Messiah. It really gets the blood flowing.

CrapGame out...

(and in the doghouse again)

Guest Madmatt

Ahhh Scraping Foetus off the Wheel (For the pure hardcore afficiando), I believe he also released an album with the word Wall replacing Wheel. You guys should also try out:

PTP-- Another Al Jorgensen (Ministry) side project with Paul Barker, bass player extrodianire.

Stabbing Westward-- Allot like NIN but more approachable and some nice vocals.

10,000 Homo DJ's -- This is what happens when members of NIN, Skinny Puppy, and Ministry get wasted together at the Wax Trax studios in Chicago and record a cover of Black Sabbath's SUPERNAUT <- Excellent to dance, mosh, puke, fight, design etc... to!

If you want pretty much all of this in a nice easy to swallow pill format then go and get the Wax Trax Black Box set (3 Cd's) which has all of this and more in it! VERY VERY VERY highly recommended...Ok I will shutup now!

Get Moving! Lets Go!!!

Madmatt out...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Big Time Software

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Havings a pint of Tennents (sp?) today are we?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, too "common" smile.gif Got a few bottles of a nice brew called "Fraoch - Heather Ale".

Steve

Berlin??? DEVO!!! That's some great stuff Oberst. It's funny what a variety we listen to. I can go from Susie and the banshee's to Minor Threat then on to gregorian chants in one sitting.

And this for no other reason than to get the band mentioned, SUPERSUCKERS have been approved to be listened to in conjunction with CM.

BTS -

Fraoch? I will not even attempt to try and pronounce that one. Heather Ale though, sounds interesting. Perhaps this will require yet another trip to "Beers of the World" also known as "The Awful Place" by the significant other. What else should I expect from a person who drinks Zima!?!

CrapGame out...

(and in the doghouse, again...)