Made the order finally-now one question

Guest Mortiis

No, the only Email you get is the one thanking you for you order. At least, that's all I ever received. Shipping time has been pretty good. I just ordered a 2nd copy (for a friend) on Sunday and received the game today (Thursday). Don't know how much longer for international orders. Enjoy!

Guest Mortiis

well that kinda sux, be nice to know that they at least got that far before any complications. Man I cant wait to get it, I ordered it last night any one willing to guess how long of a wait I have, I live in southern canada

I only got an email confiming receipt of my order (pre-ordered last December), but no shipping notice. That led to a bit of a SNAFU. After waiting a reasonable time past when pre-orders started shipping, I contacted BTS, and found that there had been a problem (a rare case that shouldn't affect the overwhelming majority of customers). Once I contacted them, I got my copy of CM in a few days.

So, assume that your order went well, as it did for most. Only if you haven't received it a few days past its expected delivery (a bit less than a week these days) should you email BTS. If so, they'll treat you right. They're using Priority Mail, so expect to receive it 2-5 days after they get it (depending on where Sunday falls, the efficiency of the USPS, etc.).

---

Addendum: just saw that you're from Canada, so tack on a couple of extra days (based on my experience ordering from Canadian companies here in the USA).

[This message has been edited by WendellM (edited 07-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peterk:

> Canada... Yer screwed

..but we're all happy now!!!

Mortiis, plan on a week or two to get it...and then kiss the rest of your summer goodbye.

p.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Summer? How about: Wife (husband?), kids, dog, job, social life.... biggrin.gif

------------------

"Belly to belly and everything's better" - Russian proverb ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peterk:

> Canada... Yer screwed

..but we're all happy now!!!

Mortiis, plan on a week or two to get it...and then kiss the rest of your summer goodbye.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Week or two??!! HAH... pushing into a month now... Jesus... Monty took Caen faster. While I can empathize with the 'net merchandising approach of BTS, they should seriously look into updating their shipping/distribution practices. As "E-tailers", why are they chaining the speed of the internet to the proven pathetic delivery schemes of the snail mail system?