highest score

I did it by "cheating" just to see if it could be done. I played as the allies in Riesberg and saved the game after each turn. If I took a casualty on the following turn, I would reload the game and try a different tactic. I scored a perfect 100 -

0 casualties and the Germans had 0 men OK.

I know it was cheating, but I did it out of curiosity.

The fact that someone was able to do it "straight up" is quite amazing.

Guest hunt52

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Bil suffered 0 casualties in a game of CE vs the computer

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In all honesty, that game was against me... redface.gif

- Bill

Most of us testers have gotten scores in the 90s vs the computer but usually I think we'd score in the 60s or 70s versus the computer and other testers. That the computer often does as well as other testers is pretty good IMO.

i scored 95 - 5 , against a very experinced and respected member of this board. That was the second time we played CE , the first match he beat me 60 - 30 , which doesn't add up to 100%, has anyone else had a final score that didn't add up to 100% ?

Yes, lots of times.

Sometimes when a victory location is owned by NEITHER side you get scores which don't add up to 100.

Let's say the VL is worth about 10%.. That would give you a maximum score of 90 for both sides if the VL worth the 10% isn't owned by either side.

I finally won as the Germans in CE against a human oponent of by no means limited talent.

77 to 23

What a blood bath. I had practically no ammo. helped to have one hmg in reserve the whole game and move him into the Church at the end. All my firepower came from him as the US had nothing to suppress him. great game.

Lewis