CM on AFV News Discussion Board

Thought I'd let BTS and the troops know that I just got through posting a major piece (read long, highly detailed) comparing and contrasting CM and Panzer Elite. Somebody else started the thread and having played both wargames myself, I couldn't resist the chance to put a war galley's worth of oars into the water. Here's the link

www.mo-money.com/AFV-news/cgi_bin/webbs/config.pl?read=1102

Regards,

John Kettler

uhm... sounds interesting..

i really DO want to read it ....

but i fear the link isnt a valid one... frown.gif

must have to do with the CGI link, as i can load the site...

http://www.mo-money.com/AFV-news/

guess i have to manually find your post... tongue.gif

therefore, the topic of your post would really help biggrin.gif

------------------

-- TargetDrone

who doesn't want to draw attention...

especially from guys with big guns ...

i was luck to get a copy of panzer elite in australia as it realy ran off the shelfs due to a exellent write up it got in a australian games mag.i was told most shops wanted more copys and could nt get them .i must say ive skipped a heart beat playing panzer elite its that good .totaly diffrent beast to CM thats also just as amazing. ive ordered combat mission {THE MONEY ORDER IS ON THE WAY) : ).but imagine looking out from the hatch of your panther as it moves across normandy or looking through the main gun optics and picking targets off .all in real time .amazeing stuff.its easy the best tank sim ever made .anyone into cm should realy get panzer elite.and anyone into panzer elite should get combat mission.these are the best two war games ever made in my veiw

Very nice write-up John,

I've been playing PE for several months also and find it the best tank sim out there and an overall decent wargame.

CM's attention to armor detail is going to produce some amazing tank battles. I can't wait.

Out here....

------------------

When the situation is obscure....attack!

CGen. Heinz Guderian