Hey Croda You Little Sissy Boy

who's 14? I have the spirit of a young lad thats all, and never wish to grow old and fuddy duddy.

so I throw to all a frigg'n smilie smile.gif

----

mensch here on the hill with the flag! Trolls aproching fast my MG42 is a blazing and requesting more beer! over.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright, Meeks. I've had enough of your stupidosity as you might call it. My troops will eat the shrapnel they pluck from your dead! I'll set the QB...I'll pick the sides...I may even provide you with the hundreds of body bags you need...and the ladels to scoop your men up with. You don't realize it yet, but you are dealing with Serpentor here! Built from the DNA of all the greatest military leades the world has ever seen: Ghengis Khan, Naopleon, Vlad the Impaler! Oh yes, I will not take any prisoners, I will not accept any surrender, and I will not shed a drop of blood without taking gallons of yours in exchange. Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games!

MEEKS! Crawl out from under your rock, you slimy arthropod! The file has been sent, and you have been noticeably absent from this thread long enough that you are either drying out again, or huddled up in the corner of your bedroom staring at my email. Which is it you spineless twerp? Come out come out where ever you are! Olly Olly Oxenfree! Get your lame arse out of stasis and let's get the action going.

me finks he's barcoding his bodybags for faster process after the battle?

after its all done and finished Croda wanna do a battle, I'm the first one to say I'm not a super general but always looking for a good beating or at least willing to try to give da other guy a bloody nose in th process.

--------

"whats we haves here is a failure tos kamunikates"

Mensch, I think you may be on to something. But I didn't supply him with the bodybags yet...he must keep his own supply readily at hand. I'd love to throw with you...and we don't need to wait until Meeks has finished his clown-polishing session. Send one my way and we'll see how it goes.

Bodybags comment reminds we of a great line from "The Green Berets":

"Reports say that Charlie is collecting ladders and coffins."

"What are they for"

"The ladders are for throwing over the wire, the coffins are for, well...Charlie's happy to go die if he knows he has a nice box to be buried in."

I probably shouldn't have used quotes there since I'm sure I butchered the lines, but anything to get some John Wayne stuff in here!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

I seems as if the last series of intramuscular injections of neuroleptics has calmed brother meeks beyond what we expected. That and a couple of really solid wacks with the 'quietude brick'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seanachai: Is he still breathing?

Peng: Hmm...yes, just barely.

Seanachai: Damn. Hit him with the brick again, do you think?

Peng: Why not, it's a good time for all.

Thud. Thwack. Conk.

Seanachai: How 'bout now?

Peng: Uh...breathing's stronger, and his eyelids are fluttering. Seems to be coming around.

Seanachai: Figures. Trust Meeks. Ah, well, I'll let him know Croda's looking for him.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

I'm the first one to say I'm not a super general<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm the second. Sure there are more...

------------------

Andreas

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dittohead:

Quick someone call a plumber the cesspool is leaking again. biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This place is actually our outdoor privy...

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

This place is actually our outdoor privy...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not very private, with all this traffic coming through, is it?

HEY, you two in the last stall, go rent a room or something. Oh, it's just Peng and Seanachai bricking Meeks. Carry on, lads.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

Let's get something straight, right now. First off, Raskal and Croda have a problem using that ubiquitous technology known as E-mail. As much as I enjoy seeing illiterate sub-morons punch out their various attempts at using technology, I would much more prefer to just smash them like the proverbial Meekshead with the proverbial brick. I have tried to tell these two ape-men to attach files rather than use their primitive cut-and-paste method of sending PBEM data but they seem as incapable of using E-mail as their are a bathtub, soap and simple etiquette. Would that CM was made of Zebra skins and teeth from the flying rat, then maybe they'd be able to send me a freaking turn.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Let's get something straight, right now. First off, Raskal and Croda have a problem using that ubiquitous technology known as E-mail. As much as I enjoy seeing illiterate sub-morons punch out their various attempts at using technology, I would much more prefer to just smash them like the proverbial Meekshead with the proverbial brick. I have tried to tell these two ape-men to attach files rather than use their primitive cut-and-paste method of sending PBEM data but they seem as incapable of using E-mail as their are a bathtub, soap and simple etiquette. Would that CM was made of Zebra skins and teeth from the flying rat, then maybe they'd be able to send me a freaking turn.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. wink.gif

But tell me Elijah.. You have nightmares of my PBEMs don't you? Come on.. I know you do! wink.gif

So far in our PBEM you have succeeded in only crippling ONE platoon, and I tell you I have MANY more.

So quit running your darn troops and tanks around like a bunch of headless chickens and come out and fight me. I have practically taken about half of the objective flags and you have barely raise a finger in resistance.

But I suppose since you are playing the Brits your battle field maneuvers are historically accurate. wink.gif

Jeff

Allrighty then. The Meeks may inherit the earth, but the insipid morons are more likely to end up cleaning refuse from elephant cages. The commonly accepted method for civil email protocol (the last I learned anyway) was that if you were expecting correspondence from someone, and receive said correspondence in a format that you cannot decipher, then you respond to the sender using the omnipotent REPLY button and inform the sender that said correspondence is illegible or indecipherable. Perhaps that went out of style last week or so and there is a new trend now.

I have gotten nil from you to say that you received the mail with improperly attached file. I have gotten nil from you stating that you received a mail at all. Now...I'm pretty confident that I attached the file properly. I've sent attachments to people more times than you've brushed your teeth. But giving you the benefit of the doubt, I'll be happy to resend said file. Please let me know whether or not it is received and properly formatted so that we can amuse our counterparts on this site with tales of your woeful demise.

Jeff,

You will eat, I repeat, eat those words. I make a solemn vow, on my honor, that you will wish this battle never happened. You will need to spend 6 months in a sanitarium after I am done with you. You will curse the day you ever ordered a virtual soldier into combat when I am finished. Your forces will be so terribly defeated that you will never play another PBEM game with me again. Your pathetic, leaderless forces are marching into a meat grinder, my friend, and when I'm finished, I will feed them to you.

------------------

-David Edelstein

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Jeff,

You will eat, I repeat, eat those words. I make a solemn vow, on my honor, that you will wish this battle never happened. You will need to spend 6 months in a sanitarium after I am done with you. You will curse the day you ever ordered a virtual soldier into combat when I am finished. Your forces will be so terribly defeated that you will never play another PBEM game with me again. Your pathetic, leaderless forces are marching into a meat grinder, my friend, and when I'm finished, I will feed them to you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhh.. I have roused the sleeping tiger. biggrin.gif

I sense a fire in that belly of yours. Good... Yes, good.

Can I know assume I can put my "No-Doze" pills back in the medicine cabinet where they belong? wink.gif

Jeff

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Can it be true? Can the cesspool have actually begun its ineluctable overflow into the rest of the board? Say it ain't so Lassie! Quick get the ducktape and lots of it, well patch this little mess up! Hmmm okay maybe not little, MORE DUCKTAPE!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Der Unbekannte Jäger:

Can it be true? Can the cesspool have actually begun its ineluctable overflow into the rest of the board? Say it ain't so Lassie! Quick get the ducktape and lots of it, well patch this little mess up! Hmmm okay maybe not little, MORE DUCKTAPE!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm.... It appears I have been consorting with cesspoolians. eek.gif

Excuse me while I flog myself and then shower.

Jeff

they come form all directions flowing like water across a dam. The cesspool must be contained. Quickly open all the blinds and drapes in the room . Yes blinding sunshine permeates every corner, the cesspoolers recoil in horror...the sun the sun ....aarrrggh...run quick out of the light.....aaaaaaahhhhh..... where are my raybans.....too late, to the cessool they must return until dark..... biggrin.gif

Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the wayout. And for god's sakes, whatever you don't forget to take meeks.

biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>MORE DUCKTAPE<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> It's DUCT tape, any self respecting 'pooler knows that ... come to think of it that's probably a fairly severe oxymoron isn't it?

And finally, as much as we'd like to leave Meeks, he always finds his way back. Something about the smell of home, I don't doubt.

Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe Shaw (edited 09-11-2000).]

This isn't the Cesspool, its a younger, fresher Cesspool. No more tired Hamster jokes, just the hardcore, mean taunting that made the Cesspool great. That's right, its Extreme Cesspool, Cesspool X, with the off-base, hip commentary you loved about the original Cesspool without the incessant in-jokes, thos outrageous outings or those extramarital extracurricular activities.

And if you believe that, then you're stupid enough to be one of my opponents, so shut up, sit down, send me a turn and die.

------------------

-David Edelstein