Another dumb question? about game size?

Magnum MGG

Ya, I'm really feeling like a idiot not knowing this stuff, but hey, got to ask?

If it works, theres an attached screen to this post...

Is there anyway, (Im sure it's something simple, dumbness on my part), to play this game full screen? I've clicked the maximize button and it don't get any bigger, and tried to click and drag the edge, still nothing...

would like to see it full screen, then again it's good to have the command windows off the game screen... maybe that was the intent?

Ya I know, dumbass newbie. smile.gif

TacOps%20Temp1.jpg

Originally posted by Magnum MGG:

Nevermind, fiquered it out myself...

the combat area is only so big, so it wouldn't expand any bigger... was wondering, because the tutorial was full screen.

Sorry to waste your time, great game thou, just a newbie learning it. lol

As a TacOps player, there is never a waste of time asking questions. If you have anymore questions ask away. :D

John (Red 6) Osborne

Originally posted by Magnum MGG:

Ya, I'm really feeling like a idiot not knowing this stuff, but hey, got to ask?

If it works, theres an attached screen to this post...

Is there anyway, (Im sure it's something simple, dumbness on my part), to play this game full screen? I've clicked the maximize button and it don't get any bigger, and tried to click and drag the edge, still nothing...

would like to see it full screen, then again it's good to have the command windows off the game screen... maybe that was the intent?

Ya I know, dumbass newbie. smile.gif

TacOps%20Temp1.jpg

What is that you have as a wallpaper on your screen smile.gif Love to get my hands on it :D

Red 6

• 2 weeks later...

Changing screen resolution without using the appropriate system control panel is dangerous. The older your version of Windows, the older your computer equipment, the more dangerious it is.

Some users of older versions of Windows who have older computers and or older monitors have actually had their monitors damaged by programs that tried to do this with a shortcut.

I prefer to leave system stuff to the system control panels. That way if smoke ever starts pouring out of the back of someone's computer or monitor they can blame Microsoft rather than me.

Redwolf:

This may help:

"QRes is a small application that provides automation for the Microsoft QuickRes screen mode change in Windows 95. QuickRes is a Microsoft add-on for Windows 95 that allows you to change color depth and screen resolution without restarting the machine."

It works in W98 and in NT as well- I've used it for a long time with no problems. It's also freeware.

Go here:

http://qres.softwarecave.nl/

Originally posted by Hub:

"QRes is a small application that provides automation for the Microsoft QuickRes screen mode change in Windows 95. QuickRes is a Microsoft add-on for Windows 95 that allows you to change color depth and screen resolution without restarting the machine."

Well, but Windows 95 does not require a restart anyway smile.gif

What I want is the resolution change bound to a keystroke instead of walking through menus.

You don't need a restart or a keystroke, once you set the parameters you want in Properties for that application, you automatically switch to the resolution and bit value you have set each time you open the app...So once it has been set up the first time, you don't have to change it again, unless you want something different. When the app is finished, you automatically switch back to whatever res your desktop is set to.