BTS please start a new forum for all the hamster lovers!

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Being a seasoned citizen from Utah, no doubt you know a thing or two about old wives...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Four or five, more like it...

------------------

Andreas

Joe Pshaw, how dare you. This is a family site. Lots of teenage chinchillas read this forum while dressed in nothing but skimpy hamster-fur teddies. And their hands will drift slowly down to the warm furry place between their...

No Professor Doktor Hamster X, no more injections! Please No! For the love of Jah!

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Formerly Babra:

Kangaroos. Don't get me started on Kangaroos... wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roight-0 ... don't give the Ozzies an even break.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" — Oddball

"Crap." — Moriarty

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Joe Pshaw, how dare you. This is a family site. Lots of teenage chinchillas read this forum while dressed in nothing but skimpy hamster-fur teddies. And their hands will drift slowly down to the warm furry place between their...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Right, that's it, I'm sick of the rampant crass behavior on this board. I'm leaving and I'm not EVER coming back. I do this reluctantly but SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE A STAND! Goodbye.

Joe

Guest Germanboy

The cat I am just taking care of while his rightful owners are in Oz has decided that rodents are a bloody nuisance and deserve to be wiped out. He is currently undergoing basic training (shrews, which are presented to me at regular intervals in order to qualify for Chow), and will move on to snipe jobs on hamsters later. I wonder whether he is up to take on Chinchillas.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I know, I know, "So little marmalade, so many rodents," but that doesn't excuse the way he herded those poor minks into those traps. A ploy, I hasten to add, for which Hamsters would never have tumbled.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pferdescheisse! my good man, pure and simple.

Anyone with even a passing knowledge of hamsters (I bet you haven´t even read Slyngel Grodowitz "Hamsters in Hell, the 3rd Fallschirmhamster Regiment in Diepscheiss, THE book on Hamster gullibility), knows that hamsters will indeed fall for anything, ploy or no ploy. Your description that "minks" (as if any nation used them in WW2, the first prototype was developed by the Färö Islands in 1952 for chrissakes) were the victims of the Marmalade Massacre lends me to believe that you have read posts by Verminboy and believed in them. How sad.

The victims of the Marmalade Massacre were mole rats of the 5th Pengish Bragoons and the ploy with the cages was developed and executed by Schlangenfuhrer Väsel, CO of a Hamsterburger company attached to Chinchillagruppe Schutz. That you have not grasped that the expression "a plan so cunning that you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel" in fact stems from the cage ploy of Väsels and Americans total inability to pronounce any foreign word.

------------------

Johan

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

Sadly, I see this topic has ran off course..

I notice people are still discussing hamsters and gerbils, clearly inferior soldiers by any strecth of the imagination.

Imagine the horror of being an allied gerbil marching through deep woods and undergrowth, not knowing the horror that lies ahead...

when suddenly you are faced with this!

sschin.jpg

Thats right! none other than one of my SS-Urberchinchillas. Here is one of my Soldats preparing an ambush in some wooded undergrowth. His image alone strikes fear into the lessor rodents. He truly is the Uber-varmit.

Lorak

Beware Lorak! Your Uberchinchillas can only move by night while hamster Jabos rule the skies!

balloon.jpg

------------------

Lucasta, when to France your man

Returns his fourth time, hating war,

Yet laughs as calmly as he can

And flings an oath, but says no more,

That is not courage, that’s not fear—

Lucasta he’s a Fusilier,

And his pride sends him here.

I still say that the Volesgrenadiers were the finest fighting rodents of the war. Hell, even the Volessturm did some amazing things towards the end of the war. And when you consider than their units were consistently underequipped with food pellets and exercise wheels... I mean, imagine how brutally glossy their coats would have been if they'd been properly equipped. The mind boggles.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.