Any CM in Norway yet?

My preordered copy hasn't arived yet (sent June 22nd) and Charles told me he'd re-send if I didn't get it by tomorrow. Has anyone in Norway received the game yet, or has the entire shipment here disappeared?

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

Guest herbjorn

Just got a reply from sales@battlefront.com

They said that there had been som trouble with the order system and that my copy of CM hadnt been sent, and I ordered 3 weeks ago. On the other hand, I will get the 1.02 CD. It shipped yesterday.

(A friend of mine ordered Ultima Online, it took 3 months before he got it: 1 month before it was sent, and then 2 months in transit/customs...AND that was airmail)

[This message has been edited by herbjorn (edited 07-11-2000).]

Ugh!

One month in transit (by airmail - i.e. paragliding, hot-air balloon or pigeons?) and two months in customs (now, why don't that suprise me?)! I sure hope that's not what's happening here.

Perhaps it's in the mailbox waiting for me when I get home? Yeah, right!

Hawk

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited 07-11-2000).]

Yeah well I'm on vacation right now and I sent Charles a mail telling him to resend me a copy. If I don't get my copy pretty darn quick when I'm back I know exactly where I will get it. I got three weeks of vacation, two are supposed to be on the road with my girlfriend but one was reserved for CM gaming frown.gif

The thing that pisses me off is that we're old loyal fans who has stuck by this project for a long time and we're the last to get it.

I havn't received mine yet either, and I was also told that if I hadn't got it by tommorrow they would re-send it.

I sure hope it is there by tomorrow.

But I'm glad to see that it isn't just my cd that is late, maybe there is some hope after all !!

------------------

You never win the silver, you loose the gold !

Ordered mine a week ago...they were pretty quick to charge the (first) 45$ wink.gif.

Hope to get it within a couple of weeks here in Oslo...or am I dreaming?

Sounds like they are having great difficulties with the order system...

Did they charge u guys 45$ right away, or do they charge when they are shipping?

Guest herbjorn

I read in another thread about a guy from Australia who didnt have to pay VAT because BTS had put a sticker on the package stating that the value of the contents was 5 dollars. Now if BTS has made this common practise, we may save the 23% VAT and start saving for CM2 wink.gif

Also, I once ordered a bunch of CDs from amazon and got my package within a week. It was deliverd by a courier. I had hoped BTS would offer the same speedy means of delivery as I wouldnt mind paying 5-10 dollars extra.

I got my copy 8 days after it was shipped. I live in Brussels. My package also had a sticker on it stating it was 'software worth $5' smile.gif. Isn't that illegal, lol. Anyway, haven't heard anything from customs about the VAT or import duties

KAding

That's quite a tax. I've heard of nationalists protecting their farmers, bricklayers, etc etc, from more effecient foreign competition, but... Are certain European countries actually trying to protect their infant computer-tactical-wargame-simulation market??? (lol)

Ren

Renaud: It's nothing to do with protecting anyone. Here in Norway the politicians has a yearly contest on how much they can save up for future generations, as of today they have succesfully secured the future generations from now to 2432.

We're an oil producing country and we got the highest prices on petrol in Europe. The excuse on that one is that we have a moral obligation to set an example for all the countries in the world that obviously can't think for themselves and pollutes with their big hunky 5 gallons a mile cars. If the people need, like, buys or wants something they'll find a way to tax it. What puzzles me though is that people are too stupid to vote for a change (sheeps).

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Hi folks

Any luck on Wednesday 12th of July?

Nothing in my mailbox yet...

Hilsen

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heinz 25th PzReg:

Any luck on Wednesday 12th of July?

Nothing in my mailbox yet...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope! frown.gif

Have written Charles asking for a new copy. I really wonder what's happened! Shipping, customs? I have received quite a lot by mail from abroad, but it's never taken this long.

Oh well!

Hawk

------------------