To everyone who has had a go at me....

Up to now I've been fairly tolerant (seeing as my grandpa fought on the losing side)

But, jeez this guy doesn't have a single redeeming feature, unless you want to count pulling the whole community together in an express of universal distaste. BTS, I will not bother to tell you what to do, I don't really think I need to.

JP son, you are in need of major help, or one hell of an @sswhipping from a responsible parent, it's a cointoss as to which. Goodbye son, it has been unreal seeing you.

------------------

Pzvg

"Murphy's law of combat #10, never forget your weapon is made by the lowest bidder

This is serious. Jochen, not only did you post an image that was in incredibly bad taste, but you did so *knowing* that it would result in calls for you to be banned. When it happens, you won't won't be able to blame anyone but yourself.

One last thing, though. Please edit your opening post here to remove that gruesome and offensive image. You owe that much to people who might visit this board without knowing what to expect from a "JOCHEN PEIPER" thread.

I'm willing to cut a confused kid some slack, but not when you continue to waste the charity of others. One thing you must not be allowed to do is turn this generally mature and helpful forum into a magnet for people who would minimize the crimes of the Nazi regime.

Martyr

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JOCHEN PEIPER:

I didnt kill those people....geeez....if i posted a whole buch of PIC like that...then maybe it warrants a BAN...

But even when I ask sensible questions I get Abused....

BTS........the judge and JURY.... you can see the point...

The rest can kiss my ass as they have no idea....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JP, perhaps if you went and edited the post and deleted the pic, and then threw yourself at Steve's feet begging for forgiveness, maybe he would not ban you. My guess is that it would be one of those one-in-a-million chances though.

Your response that the people here made you post that image is absurd. No one here went to your home, pointed a gun to your head and said "post that damn pic or die!" Methinks that you are probably a teenager looking for attention. Well, you got lots of it now! I personally have nothing against you, but you did make a pretty big mistake in posting that image on this BBS...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JOCHEN PEIPER:

I didnt kill those people....geeez....if i posted a whole buch of PIC like that...then maybe it warrants a BAN...

But even when I ask sensible questions I get Abused....

BTS........the judge and JURY.... you can see the point...

The rest can kiss my ass as they have no idea....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One can see from JP's "style" that his future in the Diplomatic Corps is about as assured as the likelihood of Prime Minister John Howard saying "sorry" to the Australian aborigines.

Jochen, you're goose is cooked!

Jim R.