I taunt you a second time

Sorry Herr Peng, but your thread was getting to long wink.gif

Hmmm, where to begin...

Goanna, Joanna, Lizard road kill, or whatever you are going by these days... send me the next turn so I can commence stomping on you.

Peng, same thing... only make that continue stomping.

Moriarty... ah forget it, you'll stomp yourself.

To the hidden IS, manual reader from the NW Herald... Show yourself dammit! Keep playing the AI and the likes of Bauhaus and Moriarty (AI is probably tougher) and your setting yourself up for a real stomping when CM releases.

Major Tom, SS-Panzerleader & Colin... I haven't had the dubious honor of playing any of you yet, so I can't properly taunt you smile.gif

Elvis... up for another?

That about covers it... I'll just wait in this foxhole for the incoming biggrin.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Major Tom, SS-Panzerleader & Colin... I haven't had the dubious honor of playing any of you yet, so I can't properly taunt you smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, possibly we should rectify this error..?

Well, Goanna is showing an uncharactoristicly good strategy in our Reisenburg game. I suspect his mom has replaced him on the battlefield. And no, I don't want another PBEM of your Last Defense game. Quit showing off your spectacular defeats!

Peng, we get through a turn of our PBEM in about 3 days. At this rate the war shuld be over by 1974. I've even forgotten which side I am on it has been so long. Don't use this as an excuse to start sending me YOUR turns in a pathetic attempt to salvage your situation. Get your thumb out of your ass and click that send e-mail button, then wash your keyboard.

BErlichtennegennenegeeenneennn

I would be ecstatic over the prospect Of slapping you silly all over the battlefield !! tongue.gif

Feel free to send me the start up once you have gotten drunk enough to simulate courage smile.gif

MY game with MR Punk seems to be moving slower than snail **** up a steep slope - Personally i think He jsut got his beta issue of THE PC BARBIE ADD- ON "Lets Dress Ken".

Elviralinfection is trying to salvage enough of a force to hold on through the last stretch - but I'm about to introduce him to "mercy killing"

Von SCHMUTT and I have had an extrordinary battle which I may have just scraped through with a marginal victory - I hope to rematch him again

Eric B and I are deadlocked with him a bit ahead eek.gif

The game between Lt BUll and I is in progress With me having a slight advantage :P - its a slow mover tho - not as slow as MR SNAIL DROPPINGS tho

SO send me A Pbem - I have dropped a course in school due to circuit overload and can breathe a bit now - so no more lulls in fighting

CYa on the battlefield

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

SS_bootlicker I tried to be nice and tell you this in a private email but you laughed it off. I about to comit a SERIOUS breach of FOW in our game. We are playing CE. I as the Germans. I just finished watching turn 33 and I am at 76% morale!!!!!!!!!!!!SEVENTY-SIX%!!!!!!!.TURN 33!!!!!!

So "trying to salvage enough of a force to hold on through the last stretch" is hardly an accurate description of the status of our game.

Knowing this fact and looking at how you describe your situation in other games I can come to no other conclusion than you suck at CM.

ELyeastInfection

I realize now why you could'nt get that job at the mini-mart - counting well enuff to break a twenty is beyond your general scope of mathematics. I am still up a tank on you and numerous troops but by your addition methods that makes you in the lead lol

If your morale is so dman high its because your green crew members that you are trying to assault with are happy they are still breathing

smile.gif

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

I would rather say that Peng is playing the even newer BARBIE ADD ON II "Lets UNdress Ken".

The PBEM file is on it's way Berli. I have played CE about 8+ times in PBEM, from all sides, so, it is getting a trifle repetitive. I have only played Reisenburg as the Germans once, so, I guess that this is what you are stuck with!

Short note to you SS_soontobedead. Do you remember losing an entire (as you said-out of ammo) platoon? And I have seen what is left of another platoon. Not much left in the gas tank my friend. That beat up platoon (squads with 2 men, 4 men ect..) must be completely out of ammomo (although I never saw the dead platoon fire a shot).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

To the hidden IS, manual reader from the NW Herald... Show yourself dammit! Keep playing the AI and the likes of Bauhaus and Moriarty (AI is probably tougher).......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch, that left a mark! Seeing that you lost the last two scenarios to me Herr Putz, maybe you should go back to playing the AI. biggrin.gif

To Herr Pantywaste, come out of your hole and play the psychotic one, or the dirty lizard. You certainly won't learn anything playing the likes of me. Or do you feel more at home playing with yourself on the computer? rolleyes.gif

Just because you are kicking my ass doesn't mean that it hasn't happened before :).

I have been bashed around the CE battlefield about as many times as I have been doing the bashing. Sure I have lost all my stugs, half my infantry, and all of my shame, but, it is nothing new for me!

It is just you did it SO very quicky, and without much loss on your part. So, in a way I have seen my troops die in droves before, my tanks burning in the warm glow of the sun, but, I haven't seen the Bastartly Americans in such a good mood afterward :)

Somehow your troops will still die. Possibly due to old age...

From Tommy Boy:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Well, Goanna is showing an uncharactoristicly good strategy in our Reisenburg game. I suspect his mom has replaced him on the battlefield.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The preferred spelling of the scenario is Reisberg you inbred drunken seal bashing canuck. Christ, didn't anybody get sent to that colony even learn to read?

Bring up some more meat on that left flank if you could, Major. My boys have over half their ammo left and are getting hungry. I see a Heroes Corner submission for a whole platoon of mine coming on.

From BerlIves:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Goanna, Joanna, Lizard road kill, or whatever you are going by these days... send me the next turn so I can commence stomping on you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems the crafty lizard has your number again in this one pal. Oh, and you without your smoke gun this time, what a pity. My only wish is that I had some bird shot shells for my StuG since we all know you always travel in a herd. More of a heap, really, because even herd animals have more of a sense of formation than they obviously teach in the marines.

I'd start on Moriarty, but he's so damn shell shocked his guys are shooting at themselves. Don't beleive me? Send me a note and I'll show you the movie. See what playing the AI too much does to you, Steve?

Bauhaus, I am so confident of throttling you once again that if I don't win our freshly started game against your typical schoolgirl tactics, I will come on the bbs and state that I am a big girls blouse. Do I hear a counter offer?

ZZ_Boringplayer, thanks for the encyclopedicly long run down on all your games. Perhaps you should commit some troops somewhere, anytime soon to actually FINISH a PBEM game this century.

Anybody else want some? Oh, yeah and Fionn has a picture of Ian Paisley by his bed.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Gentle Ladies:

it is with profoundest apologies that i post to this illustrious thread. I have been ill, on the brink of death, moribund, bereft of vital energy, and on the edge of that ghastly chasm from which none return. I also ain't felt so good. I am back in fine fettle and ready to get my arse kicked around some more by Berlischsignsdisntsdngist, ready to at long last see some sort of german thingy of Marjorie's, ready to continue the bloodletting on both sides with the flying lizard from down under, clueless about where the damn elvis thing and i are in whatever mess we are in and wondering if colin and gunnardream are still playing(?). {at last reckoning i had sent them each thier turns. as you are all well aware, that doesn't mean i sent the right games, but games were sent.} ss_scumeater is still on my **** list. i sent the right game and got nothing back and since have removed any traces of the "man" from my computer. he is not worthy.

so there ya have it. you can all expect something out of me around 9:30 or 10 pm. I have only time to check on things.

It is my night for putting the monsters in the bath and to bed while Mean Mary Poppins (a/k/a "Mom") is at work. perhaps they will all live through the evening.

ta ta for now girly men

Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS_PanzerLeader:

I would be more than happy to trounce you as well feel free to send me the file once you've figured out the email thingymabob smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SS Panzerbleeder, I didn't realize when I sent the first message that there was more than one pantywaste that reads these messages. I was referring to another pantywaste who isn't man enough to play big bad bearder Berli or the little lizard from down under(wear). But if the panties fit......... biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by bauhaus (edited 03-16-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Bauhaus, I am so confident of throttling you once again that if I don't win our freshly started game against your typical schoolgirl tactics, I will come on the bbs and state that I am a big girls blouse. Do I hear a counter offer?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhh you big bad reptilian goatmunch, If I don't beat you with my skip-to-my-loo tactics I too will come on the board and state that You, the post-operative transexual better known as Joanna, are a big girls blouse. rolleyes.gif

How's that for a counter? biggrin.gif