Stop this 'My Barrel is longer than yours BS' and get to CMHQ. Pic of new CM enhancem

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

ent...Thats right! We got your first EVER sneak peek at some of the cool new enhancements to the user interface yet seen! New colored targeting lines! New rubble graphic! New rough terrain tile and more! Plus turn 5 in the ongoing Riesberg AAR!

So put your little soldiers back in your pants, make nice and get your asses to CMHQ! We gotcha covered! Even if you do all occasionaly act like a bunch of three year olds!

'He Flamed Me first! WaaaaaH!"

Madmatt cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Sheesh Madmatt - you tease us with new 3D features, then show 'em to us in 2D view 5. You knew this'd raise more questions than it answered right? wink.gif

Thanks for the pic cool.gif

Regards

Jon

------------------

Ubique

Wow, I'd love to have Captain Miller to play with... elite +2 +2 +2 +2, quite the commander. BTW, would it be possible to "improve" him in any other way, or is he as good as commanders can get?

------------------

Questions, comments, arguments, refutations, criticisms, and/or sea stories?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scott C:

Wow, I'd love to have Captain Miller to play with... elite +2 +2 +2 +2, quite the commander. BTW, would it be possible to "improve" him in any other way, or is he as good as commanders can get?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe CoolJ will tweak the texture and make him look like Tom Hanks... smile.gif

------------------

Floreat Jerboa !