Anyone seen their name in the game?

Yes I have.

I too had despaired of seeing my name in the game for a long time, then lo and behold, a gift from the Gods.

Not only was my name in the game while I was playing the Germans, but I was commanding a Tiger I.

Needless to say, that particular Tiger proceeded to take on heightened importance, and got all the cool "hunting" maneuvers and movements throughout the battle.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buddy:

Yeah, I think that would change the way you would deploy, well, yourself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I played a PBEM in which a zook operator by the name of Corporal Norwood utterly failed to distinguish himself. But on the other hand, he was alive at the end.

lucky SOB's. just how often was the name 'zah' mentioned in wwii on the german front? perhaps the local asian cook... frown.gif

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

although i do remember my bro in law mentioning he once walked past a store with the name zah's. he said the guy at the register was a big red-haired caucasian guy, but he didn't stop to ask if he was zah... smile.gif

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show