Forum's getting boring, guys.

kin any of ya'll tell me where ah kin gits one of them bass boats that the Sherman was towing in Sherman's on Parade POTD?

it is fishun time here in Virginny...

------------------

unca pathy will show ya the path,

if only he could find it himself!

[This message has been edited by pathfinder (edited 06-14-2000).]

I had sex with a 23 year-old college grad in her car, parked in front of my house! smile.gif

PS: No crap the forum's getting boring. Don't get me wrong, I love this little web community we have going here but, I've been here since November waiting for this game to come out, so...enough is enough frown.gif

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Good Job itchy, by the way, if you search, you will see that I have been bugging them too.... wink.gif

Guest Rommel22

I know, that's why I posted some jokes and they almost banned me for those. And most peole liked the jokes. Have a sense of humor. Anyway, it is boring, it's not going to get better until everyone gets the GAME. After people get the game, people will be posting all kinds of cool war stories and bugs and other crap. Well Can't wait till the game comes to my houese.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Itchy:

I've found something interesting to do:d I've been fighting for the CM movement on CC4 message board,hehehe. Hmmm, see if you can figure out which message I posted.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a problem. It's the one on top. I've already added my support.

------------------

I've just about had it with sig's

My 2 cents' worth -- I think the forum is stagnating because we all played the demo scenarios how many times?

So far for me,

CE 4 times by myself, 3 times PBEM against a friend.

Valley: 2 times by myself, 2 times PBEM against a friend.

Riesberg didn't make it to the gold demo, that would have distracted me some more before the game is shipped.

The more I am distracted by other things the less likely I am to post messages like this one on the forum! smile.gif

Geez...

I'm with Lorak on this one.

I figure I must have played all the beta scenarios at least fifty times...

[This message has been edited by mch (edited 06-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Manieri:

I had sex with a 23 year-old college grad in her car, parked in front of my house! smile.gif

B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Capt., it's not sex when you are being *delivered* through the birth canal. If you need further guidance, I can provide reference to several medical texts that discuss anatomy and it's various uses (wait, these *are* medical texts, aren't they?)

Jonathan, M.D.

------------------

You said wet shirt no break, not piss-shirt bend bars!

Guest Scott Clinton

It can be boring when the QUALITY of the posts declines.

If you don't have something pertinent to the game or at least relevant to WW2 in general then DON'T POST IT.

It's simple really. This forum is for CM and related subjects, this is not a newsgroup.

Take this entire thread for example... rolleyes.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.