And the Award for Biggest SycoPhant Goes Too?...Sunday CMHQ Update....

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Well the Patton Museum was totally cool and I even got to scurry around on top of a T-28 as well as a group of T-34, Panther A and M4A3's they had way in back that were in a state of (dis?)repair. VERY COOL! Unfortuanlety the incredibly bright sun wrecked havoc with most of my Instant Polaroid pics and I will have to wait until I get the rest of my film developed to see what pans out. I did manage to get a cool pic of the King Tiger (its located inside)and its available right now off of the News Page.

Speaking of news, tonight's POTD has all the makings of an Academy Award Winner! NEW FIRE! Thats right, I was given the OK to unveil this (its been in for awhile now!) wink.gif along with some vehicles that were never seen before. Tonight you get both, New fire (TWO types no less!) AND a new vehicle. Check it all out and enjoy!

Madmatt...

Self Possesed and Built To Stay That Way! biggrin.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 03-26-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

Hehehe biggrin.gif

Everyone makes a big deal outa my excessive use of exclamation points and yet totally miss the fact that I start almost every other sentence with the word 'Well'... Perhaps they noticed and just haven't got around to saying anything yet! wink.gif

Doesn't matter...

Madmatt...

Rasing Cain, Tempers and a General Ruckus since time immaterial!

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Hmm ...

The bush fire type needs a base polygon as it had before, in my opinion ... not easy, of course. But the "polygon star" is visible too clearly.

Also I note that some of the fire "tiles" are extremely distorted! Their should be more sensible bonds on the aspect ratio. It would of course be ideal to stick the flames to windows, but ...

New smoke is excellent!

Regards, Thomm

Madmatt and Fionn.

That CMHQ you guy's put together is the shiznit!

Is that where the ladder games will be played? Or is that hunt52's site?

If it's hunt52's site, does anyone have the url?

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fionn:

Bil (hunt 52 is his aka) will be running the ladder section for us at CMHQ.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nifty.

Will anyone have real time chat? Ya know, so maybe peoeple can talk smack back and forth, or look for challengers.

And do you have the URL for the hunt52 site?

Thanks.

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all

Guest hunt52

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

And do you have the URL for the hunt52 site?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DEF, if you want you can go look at a (very) out of date version of the engine at:

http://patriot.net/~carey/cgi-bin/players.pl

I can't give out the address of the current version yet, but progress is being made. When it is done have no fear - everyone shall be invited over... Hey - just put in the german ranks - no images yet... working on those!

There is a realtime chat at yahoo, but I don't know the address off the top of my head...

- Bill